Global Membership is designed for those groups of companies with activities in the broadcast and media technology sector around the world who would like to enable all their subsidiaries and employees worldwide to participate in and benefit from IABM membership. Applications for membership should be made on the Company's Membership Application Form (see below) having regard to the IABM Terms of Membership.
Global Members are entitled to all the standard benefits available to Corporate Members as well as enhanced benefits including:
- Participation by all subsidiaries and employees worldwide
- 1 x complimentary residential place at our Annual Conference
- 1:1 briefing of IABM Director General by member on industry and representation issues
- Attendance and independent presentation by IABM Director General on industry issues at investor, channel and team meetings once per annum
- Branding on the IABM websites year round, run-of-site
- Unlimited* free banner advertising on the IABM Company & Product Locator website
- Privileged access to global sponsorship opportunities
- Use of our Global Member branding kit
*(banner advertising only permitted on products which are part of the Global Member's portfolio)
Rules & Guidelines
- All employees of the parent (and of =>50% owned subsidiaries) worldwide may participate in IABM activities and services.
- All members are required to comply with the IABM Business Standard.
Annual membership of the IABM runs from 1st January to 31st December each year. Members who join part way through the year will pay a proportionate subscription fee depending on the quarter in which they join. All new applications for membership are approved by the IABM Members Board.
Global Membership of the IABM costs: £2885/€3460/US$4615 per year.
N.B. Euro and US Dollar prices may fluctuate depending on exchange rates.