Related Membership is designed to help ease the cost of multiple companies belonging to a common parent / group who would like to join as Corporate Members. In any one group there must be a fully paid Corporate Member who can then have one or more "related companies" join as Related Members. Applications for membership should be made on the Company's Membership Application Form (see below) having regard to the IABM's Terms of Membership.
Related Members are entitled to the same package of benefits as Corporate Members.
Rules & Guidelines
- Employees of related companies may only participate if they are Related Members
- A company may join as a Related Member if the parent company is a Corporate Member or if both applicant companies are subsidiaries of a common parent, where there is one Corporate Member within the group. In this case the parent holding or common holding must be =>50% of the shares
- The company with the largest number of employees must be the Corporate Member and there may be one or more Related Members associated with that Corporate Member
- Related Members may take advantage of all member services and benefits in their own right
- In the event that a Corporate Member with a Related Member(s) resigns their membership then the Related Member (or the one with the most employees if more than one) will be required to become a Corporate Member at their next renewal
- All members are required to comply with the IABM Business Standard
Annual membership of the IABM runs from 1st January to 31st December each year. Members who join part way through the year will pay a proportionate subscription fee depending on the quarter in which they join. All new applications for membership are approved by the IABM Members Board.
Related Membership of the IABM costs: £310/€370/US$495 per year.