Job Shop is a free recruitment service for member companies. If you would like your vacancies posted on our website please email the necessary role details, along with a full job description to firstname.lastname@example.org. For queries regarding any roles advertised we advise that you contact the recruiter directly.
Bosch Security Systems
Sr. Product Manager, Intercoms
Bosch's Security Systems division in North America is a leading supplier of world-class security, communications and fire solutions for virtually any application. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
The Product Management defines and maintains the complete product portfolio, comprising the planning, development, production, commercialization & the out phasing of products. Is an entrepreneur and contributes to sustainable and profitable growth for their product segment above the market. Is the voice of the customer in the organization and has worldwide turnover and IM responsibility.
- Define Business Segment strategy and marketing strategy
- Analyze market and market trends and identify end-user / customer needs.
- Manage global Business Segment product portfolio and evaluate market potential for new products
- Manage product portfolio life cycle
- Monitor competitor products & conducts regular benchmarks (specification, USP, pricing)
- Initiate Product Engineering Process (PEP), define Commercial Requirements Specification (CRS) and support process (PEP) on all defined process
- Define price strategy for products and portfolio based on Business Segment strategy; define prices for new products following value based pricing process.
Your competencies and qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering combined with 8-10+ years experience in field related to professional communications. 3 – 5 years of experience in engineering / product management / marketing in the Communications or Broadcast markets is highly desirable. Knowledge of key marketing principles and demonstrated ability to apply them in a business environment, including ability to effectively analyze markets and competition to identify customer needs. Ability to plan, organize and follow through/implement to achieve timely, accurate results, focusing on key priorities and effectively juggling multiple projects. Ability to act as a project leader, influence others and initiate change, working collaboratively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization. Experience managing software based products, and effectively getting sales channels strong with selling software as well as hardware, is desired. Up to 50% travel (some international) is required.
Make it happen. Apply now.
Reference no.: US00008879
Location: Burnsville, MN
Apply now online!
Use our online application form and your information will reach us safely and quickly.
Contact HR Department
Vizrt UK Ltd has created the new position of Technical Sales Administrator to be based in the office in Ealing. The position is full-time and would suit a person with a TV engineering background with strong administrative and organisational skills and a good team player. They should also have excellent time management skills and should be able to multi task for several projects happening at the same time. Good communication skills, both oral and written are essential.
The role is split across two operations: sales and technical support and the position reports to the UK Project Manager.
Day to day tasks:
- Assisting Sales staff in technical specification of projects and checking quotations and proposals for technical accuracy
- Creating technical drawings of |IT networks to show workflows and configurations
- Helping Sales staff prepare bid responses to tenders by answering the technical compliance and performance questions.
- Planning technical set up of trade shows and office demos and maintain the office demo installation,
- Translating customers’ orders into deliverables, licensing software dongles, preparing and testing PCs for installation, arranging logistics.
- Set up rental machines and manage logistics for rental
- Work with Project Manager for the assignment of support task priorities for the System Specialists
- Assist System Specialists with support logistics
The successful candidate should ideally have had experience using a CRM system/ Microsoft Visio/ Microsoft Office software and Auto CAD. Also needed is hands-on experience in an IT environment and familiarity with IT components and networks and software installations. Professional broadcast or online experience is desirable. Tests and tasks to confirm their knowledge will be conducted during the interviewing process.
We absolutely require hands on “doers” who are comfortable working in a fast paced, small & challenging environment who wish to become one of the key members of staff and grow with the company.
The successful individual will be joining a team of 15 sales and support team at Vizrt UK which is a dynamic and growing company working with the major TV broadcasters and online publications. Its scope includes real-time 3D graphics, media asset management as well as content management systems for all digital multiplatform systems. Worldwide the company now employs 600 staff in 40 countries and the opportunities for career advancement and working overseas are considerable.
Aside from a CV we’d expect to receive a cover letter from the interested candidates.
Please send applications to Maja Trajkovska - email@example.com