Designing Virtual Media Supply Chains
Wednesday 23 & Thursday 24 June 2021
In depth panel discussions, case studies and interviews focusing on the virtualization of media operations through cloud operating platforms, the advancement of new technologies for content transport, and the distribution of resources and infrastructures across different locations.
Topics covered will include:
BaM LIVE!™ 2021 is your digital networking, engagement and learning experience. With content and engagement/networking opportunities running throughout the week before, during and after the event, BaM LIVE!™ is THE place to be in June.
Designed for everyone in Broadcast & Media, BaM LIVE!™ enables you to interact and build business relationships with fellow participants and learn about the latest key trends and hot topics in the industry from a global range of diverse, expert speakers.
Full agenda to follow.
- Themed Breakout Sessions covering a huge range of topics including sales & marketing, consumer engagement and more
- Partner led sessions and customer success stories
- Networking and engagement areas including lounges, 1-1 video meetings and AI driven matchmaking with attendees
- Curated content from IABM members
- All live content is available for on demand viewing within 2 hours of live broadcast so wherever you are in the world, you won't miss a thing!
In partnership with
Call for Speakers
If you are interested in speaking at this event, please complete the form available here.
Partnership Opportunities are available for this event, please email email@example.com for more information.