The Rotolight AEOS is one of the thinnest LED panels ever designed at just one inch thick for maximum portability. The lightweight design weighs in at under 1.5kg (3lb) and, with integrated aluminium handles, AEOS allows you to easily follow a moving subject to ensure they are well lit - perfectly suited for shooting on location.
AEOS offers a limited suite of Rotolight’s industry-first suite of built-in, CineSFX™ for cinematographers; a customisable collection of FX (Fire, Lightning, TV, etc.) designed in conjunction with visual FX veteran, Stefan Lange (Batman, James Bond ‘Skyfall’, Tomb Raider) which eliminates the need for time consuming ‘flicker-box’ workflows on set.
• Flicker-free LED with added High Speed Sync flash (1/8000th) all-in-one
• Adjustable colour temperature (3150-6300K) and brightness
• Lightweight design weighing less than 1.5kg
• Pro ball head allows for 360-degree rotation mounted on a stand
• Powerful, soft light output: 5750 lux at 3ft
• AccuColour™ technology provides excellent colour rendering (CRI 96, TLCI 91).
• Designer Fade™ for custom fade up/ fade down effects
• Includes four-piece filter kit, V lock battery plate (battery not included) professional ball head.