FileCatalyst Webinar – Introducting Workflow 5.1
Wed 11, 03 2020
The FileCatalyst team has been hard at work bringing new updates and features to FileCatalyst Workflow. Co-Founder & President, John Tkaczewski, hosted a webinar on January 9th to share what’s new with this version.
Some of the new features include:
- Added: “Request Files Here” feature, allows File Area users to Request files from outside users to upload into a chosen folder in a FileArea
- Added: Ability to set multiple languages, each language is loaded dynamically based on the “Accept-Language” request header Administrators can create any number of language files based on POSIX Locales
- Added: Text contained in forms and fields can now be loaded as a custom language property, to better support the new multi-language feature
This is a great resource highlighting the latest FileCatalyst Service. this is a great learning resource if you are:
- An existing FileCatalyst user
- A newcomer who wants to learn more about our solutions
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
In this IABM TV interview, Jon Finegold (Chief Marketing Officer, Signiant) discusses some of the industry trends emerging due to the COVID situation. Q1) How has Sign...
IABM27 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Paul Adrian (CEO, Latakoo) discusses what makes latakoo different from other file transfer and management tools. Q1 – What has remote ...
IABM77 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Lee Griffin (Director of Product Marketing, Editshare) discusses some of Editshare’s latest solutions.
IABM85 days ago
Presented by Randall Heer, CEO and Co-Founder at Vista Studios This presentation features a case study of the live, global broadcast of a 2-hour episode of WE tv’s Gro...
IABM485 days ago