We have designed and arranged various activities to help increase your company exposure, many of which are included in your standard benefits package, several require additional investment.
Opportunities to be on stage
IABM Theatres and Conference Sessions
During 2020 IABM will be curating a number of theatres and conference sessions on behalf of show organizers around the world and are calling upon IABM members to submit papers and ideas for these, to submit your interest please email email@example.com. We have opportunities for keynotes, panelists and creative collaboration case study sessions at the following shows:
- Pro-light and Sound
- BIT Madrid
- Connectech Asia
IABM Theatres and Conference Sessions
In addition, IABM will also produce and design a series of half day thought leadership and networking combined events around the world that will provide platforms for a deeper dive into the various elements of the BaM Content Chain, vendor collaboration and the opportunity to meet potential customers.
Members can apply for both stage presence and other brand enhancement opportunities during these sessions.
These events are scheduled as follows:
- 17 August - alongside BIRTV
- 18 November - alongside InterBee
- February - alongside Streaming Media (UK)
- 11 May - alongside ANGACOM (Cologne)
- July - UK Summer event
- 11 September - IBC Executive Breakfast Event
- 30 March - alongside CABSAT
- February - alongside VidTrans 20
- 19 April - NAB Show
Professional Video Services
IABM TV will be at shows around the world, as always you can secure your one to one interview with the team. Slots will be available to secure via our online booking system soon, if you wish to register your interest, please email Ben Dales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We will be enhancing our service during NAB Show Las Vegas and IBC by offering members the opportunity to take part in our facilitated panel discussions. Themes will focus on:
- Telecoms as content distributors – barriers, benefits, opportunities
- Demystifying AI/ML in the media industry - focus on practical implementations
- Collaboration focusing on co-development between buyers and suppliers, new collaborative business models and working with other suppliers
- Content consumption and monetization technology
- Progress in connectivity enabling OTT
- Trends in satellite
- Content localization
- Cloud – challenges and opportunities
We are also looking for member companies to work with us and sponsor kit and services to improve the services that IABM TV provide, we would love to hear from you if you think you could support us with:
- Autocue system
- Radio lapel mics
- Transcription software to create a text version of interviews and panels
- AI tools to make the tagging and searching of our content more effective
Our Journal is produced 4 times throughout the year and we are always looking for contributions to feature stories and member articles and customer case studies/collaboration pieces.
Each issue is distributed both digitally and in print with copies being available at shows around the world and each article being re-purposed into a digital article with links to the companies and products mentioned ensuring all year round digital coverage.
The following issues are planned for 2020:
Q1 (NAB Show issue)
- BaM Content Chain® Special Feature: Monetize
- Feature article: Funding your growth
Q2 (Summer issue)
- BaM Content Chain® Special Feature: Connect
- Feature article: e-Sports
Q3 (IBC issue)
- BaM Content Chain® Special Feature: Support
- Feature article: 5G
- BaM Content Chain® Special Feature: Store
- Feature article: Collaboration
Press Releases, White Papers, Case Studies and Customer Success Stories
Share your news, success and thought leadership with the 10s of 1,000s of unique visitors to the IABM website from around the world. Simply email email@example.com with the content and we will upload and share it.
We will shortly be releasing our full 2020 webinar programme but if you would like to be involved as a speaker or a sponsor then let us know what topics and themes you are interested in.
Exclusive support at shows around the world
Our popular IABM Member Lounges will be available at shows around the world, providing open meeting for both members exhibiting and members visiting. Lounges can be found at:
- NAB Show Las Vegas and New York
- Broadcast Asia
- Broadcast India
Private meeting rooms are available for members to hire by the hour on a first come first served basis at both NAB Show Las Vegas and IBC.
Dedicated meeting rooms are available for the entire show during IBC and dedicated/reserved tables are available during NAB Show Las Vegas. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IABM have negotiated reduced rate IABM Pavilion packages at the following shows:
- Prolight and Sound
- BIT Madrid
For further information please email email@example.com
Other ways members can get involved
Contribute and enhance your profile during 2020
IABM Member Councils
To ensure IABM is relevant in all territories its members trade in, our Member Councils create a forum for discussion and debate on issues relevant to local markets and activities. Each council consists of a minimum of eight members and a chair.
During 2020 elections will take place for our APAC, Americas and EMEA councils. Look out for further information during the year.