Introduction to Broadcast Technology
This E-Learning course provides newcomers to the industry with an insight into what makes broadcast so unique and enables course attendees who have been in the industry longer to understand how their company’s products and services fit into the overall distribution chain. It will familiarize delegates with broadcast and media technology, the associated jargon and the role that technology plays in the business in which they operate.
Duration 4-5 Hours
Who is it for?
- Anyone in the media technology industry who needs to understand broadcast workflows, particularly those who are new to the industry such as apprentices and trainees
- Sales & Marketing people, product managers, technical support staff, software developers, broadcast operational staff, business analysts, R&D engineers
- Module 1 – Broadcast and media production, the distribution chain
- Module 2 – Distribution, delivery and the business fundamentals
- Module 3 – Products, systems and services
- Module 4 – Who’s who in the supply chain
- Module 5 – Traditional media and new media
- Module 6 – Emerging technologies and markets
Click the links below to purchase this course (eligibility will be checked)
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
In this In Conversation with video, IABM CEO Peter White speaks to Serge Van Herck (CEO, EVS) about the recent acquisition of Axon, how this will respect EVS’s PlayFor...
IABM4 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Aki Tsuchiya (Founder & CEO, Streamhub) discusses the challenges and opportunities OTT operators are facing in the current climate. Q1 ...
IABM6 days ago
IABM BaM Online Summit™ - Direct to Consumer FocusWith case studies and customers across the ‘direct to consumer’ value chain discussing their issues, their solutions ...
IABM7 days ago
OTT has become increasingly popular with viewers and is an important form of distribution and revenue generation for broadcasters. As these trends continue, content ow...
IABM11 days ago
Majority of us relate 5G to better video reception. And, thus overlook the real potential of video production, distribution and live video experience. Low latency, gua...
Whitepaper from MediaKind13 days ago
Find out what's next for Broadcast and Media companiesThis exclusive 30-minute on demand event presented by IABM CEO Peter White and Head of Insight & Analysis Lor...
IABM19 days ago
Simen K. Frostad (Chairman, BRIDGE Technologies) & Peter White (CEO, IABM) discuss how the current climate has affected the work Bridge Technologies are doing, an...
IABM19 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Todd Erdley (CEO and Founder, Videon) discusses EdgeCaster and some of it’s key features. Q1) Tell me about your EdgeCaster product. Q...
IABM21 days ago