Introduction to Broadcast Technology
This E-Learning course provides newcomers to the industry with an insight into what makes broadcast so unique and enables course attendees who have been in the industry longer to understand how their company’s products and services fit into the overall distribution chain. It will familiarize delegates with broadcast and media technology, the associated jargon and the role that technology plays in the business in which they operate.
Duration 4-5 Hours
Who is it for?
- Anyone in the media technology industry who needs to understand broadcast workflows, particularly those who are new to the industry such as apprentices and trainees
- Sales & Marketing people, product managers, technical support staff, software developers, broadcast operational staff, business analysts, R&D engineers
- Module 1 – Broadcast and media production, the distribution chain
- Module 2 – Distribution, delivery and the business fundamentals
- Module 3 – Products, systems and services
- Module 4 – Who’s who in the supply chain
- Module 5 – Traditional media and new media
- Module 6 – Emerging technologies and markets
Click the links below to purchase this course (eligibility will be checked)
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
In this IABM TV interview, Jim Hart (President – North America, MOG Technologies) discusses the main challenges content creators are facing, and how MOG is helpi...
IABM3 days ago
In this interview, Mark Senior (CEO, Dock10) tells IABM TV how the Coronavirus crisis has impacted Dock10’s business and its customers, including the challenges ...
IABM3 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Rick Smith (President/Owner, Broadcast Blinds) discusses the issues that studios have and that Broadcast Blinds solve. Q1) Rick, you’ve been...
IABM5 days ago
In this In Conversation with video, IABM CEO Peter White speaks to Serge Van Herck (CEO, EVS) about the recent acquisition of Axon, how this will respect EVS’s PlayFor...
IABM11 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Aki Tsuchiya (Founder & CEO, Streamhub) discusses the challenges and opportunities OTT operators are facing in the current climate. Q1 ...
IABM13 days ago
IABM BaM Online Summit™ - Direct to Consumer FocusWith case studies and customers across the ‘direct to consumer’ value chain discussing their issues, their solutions ...
IABM14 days ago
OTT has become increasingly popular with viewers and is an important form of distribution and revenue generation for broadcasters. As these trends continue, content ow...
IABM18 days ago
Majority of us relate 5G to better video reception. And, thus overlook the real potential of video production, distribution and live video experience. Low latency, gua...
Whitepaper from MediaKind20 days ago