IP and File Based Workflows
IP and File-based workflows are the new norm. Our comprehensive training course leads the way in providing a dynamic perspective into the latest technologies, systems and workflows that comprise the IP and file-based broadcast facility. It explores storage and media management, the use of multiple platforms and analyzes different production considerations and delivery requirements. Understand the new vocabulary for IP and file-based technology and gain deeper insight into the ever-evolving world of media management.
Duration 4-5 hours.
Who is it for?
- Anyone in the media technology industry who needs to understand IT networks and file-based workflows, particularly those who are new to the industry such as apprentices and trainees
- Sales & marketing people, product managers, technical support staff, software developers, broadcast operational staff and business analysts
- Technical managers, chief engineers, station managers and others who need an update or overview of file-based technology and networking
- IT engineers and technicians who need to improve their understanding of media operations and workflow
- Managers of support services who need to build their knowledge of the fundamentals
- Module 1 – Understanding IP and file based technology
- Module 2 – Understanding the IP network
- Module 3 – Understanding formats – codecs, bitrates, files and streams
- Module 4 – Applications, middleware, servers, storage and Cloud
- Module 5 – Media management
- Module 6 – Command and control, automation & orchestration
- Module 7 – Media and business operations workflows and integration
Click the links below to purchase this course (eligibility will be checked)
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
In this IABM TV interview, Craig Bury (Partner, CTO, Three Media) discusses which products and services have been the main focus Three Media and their customers recent...
IABM3 days ago
Embracing change – The secrets to success in extraordinary timesChaos drives change. The chaos of the coronavirus pandemic is proving to be a catalyst not just for cha...
IABM4 days ago
In this In Conversation with video, IABM CEO Peter White speaks to Serge Van Herck (CEO, EVS) about the recent acquisition of Axon, how this will respect EVS’s PlayFor...
IABM4 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Aki Tsuchiya (Founder & CEO, Streamhub) discusses the challenges and opportunities OTT operators are facing in the current climate. Q1 ...
IABM6 days ago
IABM BaM Online Summit™ - Direct to Consumer FocusWith case studies and customers across the ‘direct to consumer’ value chain discussing their issues, their solutions ...
IABM7 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Daniel Maloney (Technical Marketing Manager, Matrox) discusses the features of Matrox’s Monarch EDGE encoder and decoders. 1. What wer...
IABM10 days ago
OTT has become increasingly popular with viewers and is an important form of distribution and revenue generation for broadcasters. As these trends continue, content ow...
IABM11 days ago
Majority of us relate 5G to better video reception. And, thus overlook the real potential of video production, distribution and live video experience. Low latency, gua...
Whitepaper from MediaKind13 days ago