IP and File Based Workflows
IP and File-based workflows are the new norm. Our comprehensive training course leads the way in providing a dynamic perspective into the latest technologies, systems and workflows that comprise the IP and file-based broadcast facility. It explores storage and media management, the use of multiple platforms and analyzes different production considerations and delivery requirements. Understand the new vocabulary for IP and file-based technology and gain deeper insight into the ever-evolving world of media management.
Duration 4-5 hours.
Who is it for?
- Anyone in the media technology industry who needs to understand IT networks and file-based workflows, particularly those who are new to the industry such as apprentices and trainees
- Sales & marketing people, product managers, technical support staff, software developers, broadcast operational staff and business analysts
- Technical managers, chief engineers, station managers and others who need an update or overview of file-based technology and networking
- IT engineers and technicians who need to improve their understanding of media operations and workflow
- Managers of support services who need to build their knowledge of the fundamentals
- Module 1 – Understanding IP and file based technology
- Module 2 – Understanding the IP network
- Module 3 – Understanding formats – codecs, bitrates, files and streams
- Module 4 – Applications, middleware, servers, storage and Cloud
- Module 5 – Media management
- Module 6 – Command and control, automation & orchestration
- Module 7 – Media and business operations workflows and integration
Click the links below to purchase this course (eligibility will be checked)
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
The Rise and Commoditization of Live Production TechnologyIn the last decade alone, live video experience has made huge strides with the introduction of ultra-high def...
White Paper from Tata Communications yesterday
As consumers migrate to OTT streaming platforms, they are demanding a robust library of both live and on-demand content experiences with the same high Quality of Exper...
This online seminar gives you an overview of the SRT functionalities, why is SRT important, what are the challenges of streaming over the unmanaged internet, SRT key f...
Recent industry developments have introduced solutions which enable the leap to an all IP facility at any scale, without the need to deploy a bespoke enterprise soluti...
IABM4 days ago
NMOS is the great simplifier to building IP production facilities based on SMPTE 2110 infrastructure. So join Imagine’s IP Standards Guru John Mailhot for a quick skil...
IABM4 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Rémi Beaudoin (Chief Marketing Officer, ATEME) discusses the expected future merge of Ateme & Anevia, and the extra value this merge wi...
IABM5 days ago
Media creators, broadcasters, streaming services, VARs and SIs around the globe trust Swarm Object Storage. Learn how we earned their trust. Editors and artists strive...
By Jerry Tohtz, Regional Sales Manager, Caringo7 days ago
The Ultra HD Forum has recently updated its service tracker that shows good progress of UHD services, in this session, we will present an update of the first numbers p...
IABM8 days ago