WorldCast Systems, a leading supplier of advanced broadcast solutions for customers across the globe, announces a new version of its Audemat DAB Probe. The new functions in version 3.0.0 improve the Probe’s use in all operating conditions.
With the Audemat DAB Probe, it was already possible to remotely monitor, either continuously or in round robin mode, DAB and DAB + channels via 1 or 2 RF inputs whether transmitted on SFN or MFN networks. After almost 2 years of success and numerous installations in Europe and Australia, WorldCast Systems wanted to provide additional analysis tools to meet growing demand. The product is now enhanced with options that allow ETI and EDI input monitoring as well as a time reference via an integrated GPS or a 1PPS input.
With the new 3.0.0 version, the following options can be activated (the installation of an optional card may be necessary):
- Monitoring and analysis of the EDI input and/or ETI input
- ETI stream received over RF is available on the ETI output
- Alignment with a reference clock received via the 1PPS input or via the on-board GPS
In addition, the basic version is also enriched to improve performance and user experience. Among these improvements:
- Management of audio listening depending on the output used (IP streaming, analog, digital, or headphone outputs)
- Display of additional FIC tables
- Performance improvement for MER and Shoulders measurements
- Improved decoding of TII (Transmitter Identification Information)
- Extension of the recording time of the ETI stream to 10 minutes
« The Audemat DAB Probe already delivered excellent performance and value. With this new version, the function to price ratio of the Audemat DAB Probe is even better than before. Scalable and adaptable to different field applications, it provides comprehensive monitoring of the quality and continuity of services including on critical SFN applications», commented Simon Daniels, Regional Sales Manager at WorldCast Systems.
Audemat DAB Probe 3.0.0 is now available for delivery.