DataCore’s Software-Defined Storage Solutions Help Media & Entertainment Organizations Maximize Value Across IT Investments, Improve Data Access and Protection While Reducing Costs
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – April 18, 2022 – As media and entertainment organizations seek to meet seemingly insatiable demand for digital content while streamlining the path to monetization, DataCore Software is showcasing innovative deployments based on its next-generation software-defined storage at the NAB 2022 Show in Las Vegas, April 23-27, in its booth #7035 in the North Hall.
Storage and safekeeping of colossal volumes of video files, together with making them accessible on demand, is an operational challenge made more difficult as direct-to-consumer programming proliferates, and the larger video files of new high-definition formats, from 4K to 8K to VR (Virtual Reality) cut into limited budgets.
DataCore’s software-defined storage solutions for media and entertainment help organizations ensure superior performance, simplified management, and efficient use of their resources. At NAB 2022, DataCore will showcase the impressive results achieved by such organizations as
- NEP – a Netherlands-based broadcaster where DataCore Swarm, scalable object storage software with intelligent content management, enabled ready scaling from terabytes to petabytes, while preserving the high-end quality that the broadcaster is known to deliver
- Kinetiq – formerly iQ Media, where Swarm’s plug in, easy migration without OS installs, and other management time-savers freed the IT staff for more business-impactful tasks
With DataCore’s software-defined storage solutions, M&E organizations can
- simplify video production, delivery, and archive
- deliver cost-effective, powerful services with limitless scalability
- keep media content online, searchable, and accessible
- stream videos directly from the archive
“After two decades of serving the media and entertainment community, we know the pain that organizations experience with their storage infrastructure – from data retention to protection and accessibility,” said Gregg Machon, Vice President, Americas Sales at DataCore. “We are delighted to show NAB 2022 visitors the ways that our software-defined solutions, especially the ones based on Swarm object storage, are helping the industry to deliver an unmatched media and entertainment experience, cost-effectively.”
DataCore Software delivers the industry’s most flexible, intelligent, and powerful software-defined storage solutions for block, file and object storage, helping more than 10,000 customers worldwide modernize how they store, protect, and access data. The company’s comprehensive product suite, intellectual property portfolio, and its unrivaled experience in storage virtualization and advanced data services, position DataCore as the authority on software-defined storage. To request more information, visit datacore.com/company/contact-us/.