x-dream-distribution bring new software partners to Broadcast Asia 2019
Wed 05, 06 2019
Following the successful Broadcast Asia 2018, x-dream-distribution GmbH decided to bring their innovative products and services to Singapore once again. Join x-dream-distribution GmbH from 18-20 June 2019 at Broadcast Asia in the German Pavilion (4F10 – 4F20).
x-dream-distribution GmbH present innovative ingest, social ingest and outgest solutions by Woody Technologies, transcoding and live broadcasting software by Capella Systems, MAM and PAM systems by Flow Works, playout and ingest solutions by Libero Systems, microservices toolkit for the broadcast industry by Squared Paper, artificial intelligence software by Metaliquid and a CDN solution by ModernTV. All the latest features that have been recently presented at NAB2019 will be available to all our visitors at Broadcast Asia in Singapore.
Capella Systems – transcoding and live broadcasting
Cambria FTC // Cambria Cluster
Already in 4th generation, the Cambria FTC and Cambria Cluster are an innovative transcoding product… Most resent standard features:
- SD / HD / UHD and up to 8K
- xAVC, ProRes, DNxHD, JPEG2000
- H.264 & H.265
- HDR support
- DASH, HLS, MSS
- Dolby E & Dolby Vision
- S3 read & write
Cambria Live // Cambria Broadcast Manager // Live Edit
Cambria Live Series is a software-based production suite for professional live streaming broadcast production. This all-in-one system handles live switching, production functions, encoding, and distribution.
Flow Works – MAM // PAM // PMS
- Flow Works offers software-based tools for media processing and distribution environment.
- FlowCenter – highly integrated, complete workflow and asset management solution.
- New Flow Ant – micro media management appliance with GPU acceleration.
- All-new Flow Archive GUI (Editorial GUI)
- Flow Wins Porsche. Media production and collaboration, pool management, publishing to multiple playouts will be handled by Flow.
Libero Systems – playout and ingest
- Libero Playout is a software-based playout automation system which provides powerful, flexible and user-friendly broadcasting solutions via a client-server architecture.
- Libero Ingest is a flexible multi-channel ingest, transcoding and encoding software with powerful and user-friendly features.
Metaliquid – AI video analysis solution
Customized on-premises and cloud state of the art AI recognition and classification services to meet specific industry needs. The API based solution enables processing of large quantities of video contents delivering timecoded descriptive metadata.
- Face recognition
- Shot and setting recognition
- Sensitive content detection
- Opening and closing credits detection
- Sport actions classification
- Content type classification
- Audio and language classification
ModernTV – IPTV/OTT service
Standalone IPTV / OTT end-to-end solution, allowing operators and content owners of various forms and sizes to take advantage of the purely in-house built original technology, that reliably transcodes, stores and distributes video and audio content to their clients through the wide range of devices.
Squared Paper – Enterprise Service Bus & microservices toolkit
The Busby Enterprise Service Bus & microservices toolkit is specially designed for the broadcast industry:
- monitoring hardware and software systems and applications
- workflow orchestration from small to large and complex
- event recording for SLA reporting and later analysis
- controlling external devices and services, etc.
- Learn more about Squared Paper products.
Woody Technologies – ingest and outgest
- Woody Technologies offers the smartest ingest solutions for your media processing workflows.
- New Woody in2it Server, a unique client-server ingest tool for all media formats, with web-based intuitive UX and strong workflow control features, streamlining local and remote ingest workflows.
- Woody in2it Server, Woody Ingest, Woody Outgest and Woody Social can now be deployed in a scalable architecture containing multiple nodes. This brings two major improvements – redundancy and load balancing – for large Woody deployments.
x-dream-media – software integrator
- Signiant Managers + Agents and XDM WFM – workflow manager with integrations to many 3rd parties file processing and publishing software
- OneGUI – job, workflow and farm monitoring & reporting, search & filtering, multi-tenant, various 3rd parties (e.g. Harmonic, Telestream, Capella, MOG, Interra)
- Ingest Browser – media browsing, previewing, trimming and workflow start, watch folder, storage indexing, file search
- MFP – multi format player with frame accurate positioning, side-by-side view, audio leveling, SDI output and playlist support
- SERVUS node – software-only video server, recorder and IP streamer
About x-dream-distribution GmbH
x-dream-distribution GmbH is an international operating company selling software products to the broadcast industry. We work closely with trusted vendor partners from all over the world and Europe-based channel partners. The mission of x-dream-distribution is to bring interesting, innovative and well-developed products to the market and built up strong sales channels for those vendors. We also offer the best solution for our customer’s needs. Our vision is to cover all relevant building blocks of the broadcast industry´s end-to-end file and stream-based workflows.
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
In this In Conversation with video, IABM CEO Peter White speaks to Serge Van Herck (CEO, EVS) about the recent acquisition of Axon, how this will respect EVS’s PlayFor...
IABM5 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Aki Tsuchiya (Founder & CEO, Streamhub) discusses the challenges and opportunities OTT operators are facing in the current climate. Q1 ...
IABM7 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Daniel Maloney (Technical Marketing Manager, Matrox) discusses the features of Matrox’s Monarch EDGE encoder and decoders. 1. What wer...
IABM11 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Yang Cai (President & CEO, VisualOn) discusses the major trends and disruptors in video. 1) Please introduce VisualOn and let us know y...
IABM11 days ago
A panel of IABM member vendors share their views and experiences of the industry – current trading conditions, ongoing and future priorities, opportunities for growth,...
IABM11 days ago
Broadcast engineers are faced with an increased number of digital television channels that they must monitor. Adding to this complexity are OTT services each with mult...
IABM12 days ago
Today, broadcasters and facility operators have a choice of how to find and monitor content passing through the distribution and playout chains. While traditional dete...
IABM12 days ago
OTT has become increasingly popular with viewers and is an important form of distribution and revenue generation for broadcasters. As these trends continue, content ow...
IABM12 days ago