Julien Signes, SVP and GM Video Processing, Synamedia
To deliver the quality of broadcast to adaptive bit rate (ABR) video, the key is leveraging the power of AI in an automated fashion based around a unique set of quality metrics. The technology is designed to anticipate the subjective perception of the human eye. Julien describes how adding this type of technology can deliver significant operational cost savings for service providers.
We caught up with Codemill co-founder and CEO, Rickard Lönneborg and Johan Bergström, Sales, to find out what drives this dynamic, young Swedish company that recently joined the IABM family as a Silver member.
Panel session on Artificial Intelligence in Broadcast & Media, chaired by John Ive (Director Strategic Insight, IABM).
- Michael Arthur (Senior Vice President, Veritone)
- Bhavesh Vaghela (CEO, Paywizard)
Hosted by IABM Head of Insight & Analysis Lorenzo Zanni, this session looks at how AI and cloud technology is changing the media industry.
- Carlos Octavio (Director Architecture and Business Partnerships, TV Globo)
- Darren Long (Group Director of Content Processing, Sky)
- Rajasekharan Harikshnan (Senior VP and Head of Broadcast Technology, Central Media Operations and Post Production, Viacom18Media)
David Jorba (European Managing Director) discusses why it’s important to offer a broad range of products and how AI solutions are being utilised in the market.