Consumers’ insatiable and growing demand for streaming media on ever-greater numbers of OTT platforms offers fantastic opportunities, as well as daunting challenges, for content providers. The goal is to deliver high-value content tailored to the specific requirements of each platform, including multi-language transcriptions and compliant closed captions, and to do it as fast and efficiently as possible. Speed and efficiency are especially important in a news and entertainment environment, where every second counts in delivering breaking stories.
As one of the premier entertainment news sites with a focus on Hollywood, this Digital Nirvana client recently signed on as a short-form content provider for Quibi.
Trance: AI-enabled world of Transcription, Captioning, and Translation; anytime & anywhere
Trance is an enterprise-level, cloud-based web application from Digital Nirvana integrated with cutting edge STT technology and cloud-based architecture, leading to significant efficiency gains. In this webinar we discussed how AI is transforming subtitling, translation, and transcription and covered key concepts around;
● Importing media into Trance
● Creating, viewing and editing transcripts in a single window
● Configuring presets and single-click generation of closed captions in Pro Window and Caption Editor Window
● Automatically translating to a secondary language
● Exporting caption sidecars in all industry-standard formats