IABM Webinar - Monetising Content Archives
The coronavirus pandemic showed us all how reliant we are on good quality, interesting content to drive advertising revenues and viewer numbers. Many broadcasters and content owners have stored material which can be re-used if the right programme can be found, and if it can be repurposed to meet the latest standards in terms of quality and compliance.
In this session, content owners and broadcasters describe their opportunities and applications for benefiting from their archives, and workflow experts discuss how to overcome the barriers in finding and using the material.
Archive Experts Panel
- Noelle Prat, CEO, Twelve – moderator
- Razib Chatterjee, Manager Archive Licensing & Content Syndication, RTE
- David Seevers, CMO, Footage.net
- Kathey Battrick, Senior Manager, Library and Media Management, Asharq News
Solutions Experts Panel
- Darren Whitehead, Director of Business Development, IABM
- Paola Hobson, Managing Director, InSync Technology
- Matt Eaton, Managing Director, GrayMeta
- James Whitebread, Chief Digital Officer, Masstech Innovations