Published Q3 2022
Journal is the IABM Magazine released every quarter that covers hot topics within the industry. It is distributed widely throughout the industry.
Click the links below to view the individual articles:
Vimond - Imprisoned by Current Streaming Suppliers?
ELEMENTS - How the software revolution is changing our industry
- Amino - The sustainability vs. profitability debate
- Ateme - The world is under threat, but what is our industry doing to protect our fragile ecosystems?
- iSIZE Technologies - Finding innovative approaches to sustainable video delivery
- Synamedia’s Quortex - If your streaming video arrives cold, it’s time for a new oven
- Object Matrix - Finding innovative approaches to sustainable video delivery
- Broadpeak - Why Collaboration Between Content Providers and ISPs is the Path to Sustainable Streaming
- Cerberus Tech - The Convergence of Self-Service and Sustainability in Broadcast
- Deltatre - The planet is under threat; what can our industry do to protect it?
- KitPlus Auctions - Sustainability and the environmental benefits of the circular economy
- Singular.live - Sustainability means cloud-native not cloud-based
- Shure - Shure helped save more than 20 Million batteries from landfills in the past 5 years
- Blackbird - Making video more sustainable
- WorldCast Systems - Rethinking FM Broadcast to Reduce Carbon Footprint and Drive Cost Savings
Temple Bright LLP - AI and Intellectual Property – the Latest UK and EU Law
Planetcast International - Looking to the cloud for playout disaster recovery that makes sense
Net Insight - The future of broadcasting is hybrid
- Actus Digital - Gain business agility, be faster and save human costs with your monitoring system
- Agama - Plugins – The Core of Successful Device Integration
- Amagi - How the latest cloud technology is revolutionizing l
- AMD Xilinx - Expanding into pro AV using IP networks
- Argosy - Planning and communication are key for successful supply chain management
- M2A Media - Our Cloud Approach: How M2A Media is tackling complex workflows for modern, agile broadcast media organisations
- MISTV - Flexibility and automatization-based business management tools deliver agility and a competitive advantage
- Imagine Communications - A fresh approach to channel delivery and monetisation
- MediaKind - A new cloud roadmap for telcos and TV operators
- Witbe - Using Test Automation to Improve Streaming Quality and Team Agility
- Three Media - Don’t focus on cloud. Focus on opportunities from new generation operating models that the cloud enables
- Interra Systems - As SVOD Subscriptions Explode Globally, AI/ML and Cloud Technologies Are Key to Automating Closed Captioning, Subtitling, and Audio Dubbing Processes
- EVS - Balancing cloud, on prem and edge deployments for greater production agility
- CGI - Why Business Agility and Resilience are ‘Must-Haves’ for Today’s Digital Leaders
- Fabric - Metadata Management Platform – Build or Buy?
- The Switch - Pushing the boundaries: Evolving live event media rights into the streaming era
- Latakoo - From the Sea to the Broadcast Center, Lessons in Agility
- Touchstream - Live Streaming Workflows for OTT: Guide to Moving to the Cloud
- Studio Network Solutions - Building Business Agility Into Your Media Production Workflow
- Spicy Mango - Fast and furious: why speed and agility are key to keeping streaming audiences (and shareholders) happy
Manage and Publish
- Broadcast Traffic Systems (BTS) - Responding to Churn: Are Ad Supported Services the Answer?
- Etere Ecosystem - Redefines a new generation of content publishing with a strategic software-driven workflow
- Caton Technology - The consistent route for IP contribution
- Codemill - Navigating Common Metadata Challenges
- LTN - The challenges and opportunities of scale in today’s media industry
- PlayBox Technology - Balancing the challenges of streaming delivery
- Pebble - How reports of the death of linear TV are greatly exaggerated
- Embrace - How can Media-oriented Business Process Management technology optimize the content preparation chain, and improve the experience for operators?
- Videomenthe - Collaborative Workflows in the Cloud: Embracing the Future
- Simplestream - Content that moves fast, live and on demand
- Globecast - Maximising the cloud across the media supply chain
- Signiant - Where is that file I need right now?
- Veritone - Artificial intelligence is impacting current and future content supply chains
- Zixi - What things may come – the impact of 5G
- Bitcentral - How to future-proof your business with a hybrid approach to monetization
Tedial - Build a strong cybersecurity framework with Tedial’s NoCode Media Integration Platform smartWork
Digital Nirvana - The Latest in Remote Broadcast Monitoring
Limecraft - A Workspace for Video Teams – the New Normal
Consult Red - Adopting RDK throughout the connected home
farmerswife - Cirkus automates workflows and improves collaboration for Able
EditShare - Flexible, collaborative workflows for the next generation of talented film, television and games makers
7Mountains - A look into TVNZ and the revamp of their newsroom to cloud
TMT Insights - Q&A with TMT Insights COO Hannah Barnhardt and CEO Andy Shenkler