In Conversation with Meta Data Systems
Mon 04, 05 2020
In this interview, Rob Tucker (CEO & Founder, Meta Data Systems) talks to IABM TV about Meta Data Systems’ background and the new developments in their pipeline.
1. Tell us a little about your self and background?
2. Tell us about Meta and how it came about?
3. What are the greatest strengths of Meta?
4. Tell us about your current customers?
5. Where do you see Meta in 5 years?
6. Any new developments or new products in the pipeline?
7. What are the problems that Meta Solves?
8. Tell us about the team at Meta?
9. Who does Meta partner and collaborate with?
10. What do you see as the greatest challenges to the industry today?
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
Rise In conversation with Cait O’Riordan - Chief Product & Information Officer - Financial TimesCait O’Riordan is the Chief Product & Information Officer at th...
In this IABM TV panel session, Naveendran Murthy (APAC Sales Manager, Skyline Communications) & Mazlan Mahdi (CEO, MYTV)discuss the recent project where MYTV util...
IABM4 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Neil Neusten (Business Development Director, Graphical Data) & Chris Ireland (Managing Director, Graphical Data) give an overview of th...
IABM11 days ago
IABM Buying Trends SurveyUpdated June 2020The IABM Buying Trends Report biannuallytracks trends in the media technology sector to enable tech vendors and buyers to tra...
IABM Business Intelligence Unit18 days ago
IABM Principal Analyst Riikka Koponen presents the latest trends across the APAC region.
IABM22 days ago
Jeronimo Macanas (JUMP CEO & CO-founder) describes the challenges faced by the video entertainment industry that can be effectively addressed by state-of-the-art ...
IABM38 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Nico lewis (Senior Sales Manager, Europe, RTS) and Jon Ridel (Sales Manager, UK, Ireland and Scandics, RTS) discuss the trends in broadcast ...
IABM39 days ago
Embracing change – The secrets to success in extraordinary timesChaos drives change. The chaos of the coronavirus pandemic is proving to be a catalyst not just for cha...
IABM50 days ago