In Conversation with VisualOn
Fri 15, 05 2020
In this IABM TV interview, Yang Cai (President & CEO, VisualOn) discusses the major trends and disruptors in video.
1) Please introduce VisualOn and let us know your focus.
2) Who are VisualOn’s customers and what products and services do you provide for them?
3) Based on your experiences helping build major streaming services, what are the unexpected challenges to reliably stream video?
4) How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted your company and the operations of your customers and how are you coping with it?
5) What are the major trends and disruptors in video that you see coming?
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
Having spent the majority of her career in the UK, she left 18 months ago to join one of the biggest growing streaming services in the world. In this video with Rise, ...
Donna Mulvey Jones, Head of Post Production (Non Fiction), Netflix15 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Shawn Maynard (Senior Vice President and General Manager, Florical Systems) discusses Florical Systems’ new interface with the Harmoni...
IABM24 days ago
In this TV interview, Michelle Munson (Co-Founder and CEO, Eluvio) discusses the Eluvio Content Fabric and its benefits. 1) Delivering online video today can be a comp...
IABM35 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Andy Hooper (VP & Commercial Lead, Origin Products, Edgeware) discusses StreamBuilder and the challenges it helps broadcasters, content...
IABM37 days ago
In this panel with Latakoo and M2A Media, we discuss the impact of Coronavirus on business along with how risk preferences for new technology are changing, the acceler...
IABM38 days ago
Like many countries, South Africa’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic saw a national lockdown and the suspension of large social gatherings – including any...
IABM42 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Tim Pearson (Sr. Director Product Marketing, NAGRA) discusses the trends in the pay-TV market & how service providers can move from pro...
IABM43 days ago