Etere Ecosystem supports the latest Windows Server 2022 and SQL Server 2022. As a company committed to innovation and keeping your system at the forefront of technologies, we keep your system running with the best-in-class technologies in the market.
Etere Ecosystem is now compatible with Windows Server 2022 and SQL Server 2022. The new release is a free upgrade for all Etere users on a support contract. Etere offers 24/7 global support, free software updates and upgrades for all users on a support contract, making it one of the market’s most reliable and innovative brands.
Windows Server 2022
As the most secure and reliable server available on the market, Windows Server 2022 has the best security parameters to safeguard the security of data packets and secure your end-to-end IT infrastructure.
Benefits of Windows Server 2022
- Applies multi-layer protection against threats with a secured-core server
- Now you can run business-critical workloads such as SQL servers with enhanced 48TB of memory, 64 sockets and 2048 logical cores
- Uses Windows Admin Center for improved VM management, enhanced event viewer and a seamless connection to Azure through Azure Arc
- Better scalability and agility – Windows Server 2022 offers a single cluster containing software-defined computing, storage and networking that enhances scalability and lowers costs
- Integrates hybrid cloud setups the ability to run their applications on-premises or via Microsoft Azure
SQL Server 2022
SQL Server 2022 integrates seamlessly with Azure to supplement the Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform.
Benefits of SQL Server 2022
- Adds object storage integration to the data platform, enabling users to integrate SQL Server with S3-compatible object storage in addition to Azure Storage
- The Data Virtualization feature allows users to query different types of data on different types of data sources from SQL Server
- Connects to SQL Server using Azure AD authentication on Linux and Windows servers if they are Azure Arc-enabled servers
- Higher availability – Provides a direct replication link between your on-premise VMs and an Azure SQL Managed Instance, taking the hassle out of managing the underlying disaster recovery infrastructure
- Integrates with Microsoft Purview eases data administration across both on-premises and multi-cloud environments
- Connects SQL Server instances to an Azure SQL Server-managed instance, allowing users to offload read-only workloads to the cloud
For more information, please visit www.etere.com