NAB Show Express 2020: IABM Online State of the Industry Conference
13 May starts 08.30am PT /4.30pm UK / 5.30pm CET
IABM Special Report
IABM CEO Peter White will set the scene for our session, highlighting some of the key takeaways and headlines from the latest IABM business intelligence study
Hear from regional technology buyers and broadcasters about their ongoing and future technology needs, their priorities when purchasing goods and services, what projects and initiatives they have in the pipeline for 2020, and the common obstacles in delivering these projects.
- Lorenzo Zanni, Head of Insight & Analysis, IABM - Chair
- Anne Schelle, Managing Director, Pearl
- Del Parks, CTO, Sinclair
- Renard T. Jenkins, Vice President Content Transmission, WarnerMedia
Building Walt Disney Television's Facility of the Future
Cloud, IP, data centers, AI, new workflows, remote productions, collaboration – these are just some of the key drivers of our industry today, and they are all in a constant state of development. So how do you design and build a next-gen facility that will still be fit for purpose in 5, 10 or 15 years’ time? What will future facilities look like? IABM CTO Stan Moote hosts a fireside chat with key figures from ABC/Walt Disney who are tasked with this challenge right now!
- Stan Moote, CTO, IABM - Chair
- Mike Strein, Director, Engineering and Technology, ABC TV Network
- Ryan McCormick, Executive Director, Engineering & Studio Operations, ABC News
Interview with Grass Valley
Following the recent acquisition of Grass Valley by Black Dragon Capital, IABM CEO Peter White will sit down with Tim Shoulders and Louis Hernandez to find out how this bold move will impact the company and its future strategy and direction during the industry’s ongoing digital transformation.
- Tim Shoulders, President, Grass Valley
- Louis Hernandez, CEO and Managing Director, Black Dragon Capital
Vendor Panel Debate
A panel of IABM member vendors will be sharing their views and experiences of the industry – current trading conditions, ongoing and future priorities, opportunities for growth, and blue-sky thinking for what might lie ahead.
- Lisa Collins, Head of Membership Engagement, IABM - Chair
- Darren Lepke,Head of Video Product Management, Verizon
- Joe Fiveash, Vice President of Strategy, The Weather Company, an IBM Business
- Ben Vandenberg, CEO, Skyline
- Dan Castles, CEO, Telestream
IABM Collaborate & Connect App
Our Collaborate & Connect App (available in your App store) will be an invaluable networking tool that enables you to connect with buyers and suppliers without leaving your home or office and exchange virtual business cards. This App will be available from 6 May exclusively to IABM MEMBERS who register for the State of the Industry Event.