Simplifying Video Contribution and Distribution Workflows for Broadcasters
Tuesday 21 November 2023
4:00pm CET / 10:00am ET / 3:00PM UK
The broadcast landscape is undergoing a major transformation. More content than ever, growing audiences, and increasing consumer demands are pushing content providers, service operators, and media distributors to seek fresh, innovative methods for reshaping their infrastructure. All the while, they're striving to enhance efficiency and achieve cost-effectiveness at every part of the video network.
In this webinar, we will explore efficient content acquisition, processing, distribution, and monitoring solutions to streamline video workflows for broadcasters, ensuring high-quality and secured content delivery across platforms and audiences. Learn from real cases and gain practical knowledge to implement simplified processes successfully.
Key topics include:
• Converging broadcast and OTT networks
• Transitioning to higher quality experiences
• Shifting to flexible, software-based architectures
• Revamping media delivery efficiencies and economics
• Leveraging managed and unmanaged environments
• Heightening content protection seamlessly and economically
• Bringing all together: processing, transmission, delivery & security