UpStream Conference 2023
Monday 26 June | 10am - 5pm | QEII Centre, London
IABM is partnering with AVIXA to produce UpStream, a one-day conference in London on June 26, taking place at the QEII Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3EE.
Content production and streaming skills are now required for the AV professional skillset.
From producing a global town hall to streaming a hybrid classroom lecture – the AV profession is at the forefront of another boom.
Feeling the pressure? Upstream can help you tackle the challenges of capture, storage, streaming and distribution.
Topics to be covered at Upstream include:
- Streaming Game Plan
- Remote and Multi-Location Production Workflow for Corporate Events
- Broadcasting for Educational Environments
- Streaming Platforms
Who should attend?
The event will bring together suppliers and enterprise buyers to explore the convergence of broadcast technology and enterprise AV. Attendees include:
- Owners and heads of design/deployment at AV/IT integration firms
- Heads of media at financial services firms, government, and other large enterprises
- Heads of AV/IT at higher-education facilities and training companies
- Designers/engineers at live-events technology firms
How to Book Your Tickets
Attendance is free for end-users and AV service providers, with a discount for AVIXA members.
Non-sponsor vendor tickets are £350 (non-IABM members £500), and are restricted to one attendee per member company.
To claim your IABM member discount, please follow the below steps:
1. Visit the Avixa ticketing platform here now
2. Select company type as 'UpStream Manufacturers/Distributors' when booking (price shown £500)
3. Enter your IABM Member discount code when checking out. Click the button below to reveal the code (logged in members only)