IABM Digital Initiatives
Keeping the conversation going...
Brand Awareness | Thought Leadership | Lead Generation | Knowledge and Education
Over the years, IABM has developed a series of digital initiatives to help not just our members but the whole industry. Through this, IABM has positioned itself as the industry's go-to online resource designed to keep you visible to your customers and ensure people are talking about you even when you are not in the room!
Enhance and nurture relationships with current and potential customers/partners with the industry's go-to online resource to keep you visible.
The whole Broadcast & Media Industry
Access on demand content, source the latest products and solutions and stay on top of key trends.
Available as part of your IABM membership...
Upload products and services to the IABM BaM Shop Window™ and be part of 29,000 searches a month
In the absence of trade shows, IABM is the only impartial central repository of information for Broadcast and Media Technology buyers.
With an average of 29,000 global BaM Shop Window searches per month across 2,079 products, in 2020 we saw a total of 353,879 searches with 5,400 visitors referred to product websites to find out more.
Each IABM Member will have their own portal that showcases all new products (an unlimited amount of products and services can be uploaded) This is accessible by clicking ‘view booth’. On this page members can include:
- Product images and descriptions
- Video links
- Link to website
- Request product demo button
Generate valuable marketing collateral with an IABM TV Filming slot
Our TV Platform provides members with unique opportunities to record presentations and interviews in our virtual studio* to enhance their marketing efforts. This service will also be available at in person events once they resume later in the year.
We will arrange a suitable day and time with you, send you the link and will conduct the interview/panel discussion with pre agreed questions and topics. Once the recording is complete, we will edit the video, brand it with your logo and web address within 48 business hours and send you the footage for approval. Once approved, we will add onto our website and send you the link and video file, all FREE OF CHARGE as part of your membership.
All videos are part of the IABM In Conversation with series on the IABM Knowledge Hub, providing ongoing promotion and engagement, in addition this is made part of our In Conversation with emails issued every Thursday to over 15,000 opted in contacts.
We can offer either one to one interviews or panel sessions where members pull together other vendors that they are collaborating with or customers to form a customer case study.
Click here to view our In Conversation With series of videos.
*All members are eligible for 1 complimentary interview per calendar year
Promote your press releases, white papers, on demand content, case studies and more on the IABM website and social channels with a reach of over 2 million
It is important to showcase innovation and success at the moment so let us amplify your latest news, case studies, blogs, success stories and announcements by sending your content to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will ensure that they are posted in our news and knowledge hub sections of the IABM website and also promoted via our social media channels.
Attend IABM Online Events including BaM LIVE!™
Throughout the year, we host a number of stand alone online events in our virtual environment using our BaMZone™ platform. Unlimited seats are available for IABM Members to attend and all sessions will be available on demand following the event.
We will also be hosting at least 4 BaM LIVE!™ events which are free for members to attend and there are also opportunities for members to take part in these events (please note, some of these opportunities are chargeable depending on your membership type).
Submit editorial content for inclusion in our quarterly Journal, Knowledge Hub and Online Future Trends Channel
Q2 – April – June 2021
Designing Virtual Media Supply Chains
The second quarter of the year will focus on designing virtual media supply chains. This includes the virtualization of media operations through cloud operating platforms, the advancement of new technologies for content transport, and the distribution of resources and infrastructures across different locations.
- Technology: Technology enabling social distancing, at-home production, and distributed media workflows, including Virtual, Cloud, IP, Remote Production, Satellite, 5G, Compression
- Sectors/Activities: Connectivity, Content Transport, Infrastructure
- Content Chain: Store and Connect
- Business Spotlight: Business case for remote production, business case for cloud operating platforms, media risk management, DevOps, agile development models
Q3 – July – September 2021
Designing Data-Driven Media Supply Chains
The third quarter of the year will focus on designing data-driven media supply chains. This includes AI and ML technology to create, manage and deliver content, the increasing reliance on data to power media’s digital transformation as well as evidence-driven supply chain management enabling informed decision-making at media organizations.
- Technology: Technology enabling trends prediction and workflow automation, including AI and Machine Learning
- Sectors/Activities: Media Supply Chain Management, Digital Transformation
- Content Chain: Manage and Support
- Business Spotlight: Business case for data-driven solutions in media, data privacy and management, using content and operational data to drive ROI at media organizations
Q4 – October – December 2021
Evolving Media Economics
The fourth and final quarter of the year will focus on evolving future media economics. This includes technologies for building OTT platforms and apps as well as enabling better monetization of digital consumers. This quarter also includes an analysis of media technology sourcing models such as as-a-service offerings, cloud economic models, technology development, technology financing and outsourcing.
- Technology: Technology enabling OTT streaming and digital apps as well as better monetization models, including blockchain, targeted/programmatic advertising etc.
- Sectors/Activities: OTT, Streaming, Apps, XaaS, Outsourcing, Cloud Economics, Advertising
- Content Chain: Publish & Monetize
- Business Spotlight: XVOD, super aggregation, cloud economic models, business case for Xsourcing, technology financing
IABM Journal articles are made available online and promoted extensively on social media.
The logos shown in the image above are for illustrative purposes only.
Promote your virtual events on the IABM virtual events calendar and feature in weekly emails
Our central calendar for the industry to find out what is going on in the virtual world is THE place to feature your online events.
In addition we will include events in our Webinar Wednesday emails that are issued on a weekly basis to over 15,000 opted in contacts.
Education and Knowledge - Stay on top of the key trends in the industry with FREE e learning courses available for IABM Members
Our suite of e-learning courses offer high quality, interactive online training at the click of a button. It provides companies of all types and sizes access to online courses to ensure employees are equipped with the appropriate industry knowledge covering a range of topics.
Courses are available FREE to IABM Members and include:
- Video Over IP
- Introduction to video – from camera to display
- Introduction to Broadcast Media Workflows
- Engaging with the Broadcast & Media Industry
- Introduction to Broadcast Technology
- IP and File Based Workflows
“As part of our digital-first marketing strategy, Telstra has been looking to host more webinars and virtual learning opportunities to increase brand awareness and lead generation in both core and emerging market segments. We invested in webinars with IABM and have had great success so far, acquiring hundreds of new leads and expanding awareness of our brand with the media and broadcast industries. The IABM team has made the process easy and seamless, and we’ll definitely being doing more with them in the future.”
“This was one of the best experiences we've had co-producing content with a partner, you were fast, communicative, knowledgeable, professional, the list goes on 🙂 And the proof is in the pudding that we see with such high quality registrants and attendees that you just provided.”
Boost your digital engagement with IABM webinars, online events and sponsorship offerings
Enhance your membership benefits | Generate leads | Showcase thought leadership
We will promote your offering to our 70,000+ active contacts (including over 11,000 + opted in end users).
We will work with you to generate opted in leads during our partnered activity.
Showcase your expertise with the on-demand content added to our Knowledge Hub and widely promoted.
Sponsor an IABM Event
If you are not quite ready to deliver your own event but you are looking for increased exposure online then adding your brand to an existing IABM event may be the answer.
Sponsorship package includes:
- Branding (in association with) on the IABM website, dedicated event emails
- Branding on the event overlays delivered as part of our virtual event platform
- Recognition during event proceedings
- A seat on the vendor panel
- Branding on presentation slide decks distributed following the event
- Branding on video footage produced following the event
- IABM will issue an email out to all delegates following the event on your behalf (HTML to be provided by sponsor)
Price available on request.
IABM Media Tech Intelligence - Align your brand, and position yourselves as thought leaders within a particular subject
As the leading provider of insight and analysis in broadcast and media, the IABM Business Intelligence Unit creates a wide range of reports on the business of media technology for members. IABM Media Tech Intelligence reports cover topics such as technology investment trends, technology business models (e.g. cloud business models, as-a-service), technology adoption and use cases (e.g. cloud, AI/ML), content sectors (e.g. sports), regional trends and content chain trends (e.g. content storage).
IABM Media Tech Trends Intelligence is part of IABM Media Tech Intelligence service. It is based on specific stats from our Media Tech Business Tracker, complemented by ad-hoc qualitative research carried out by IABM. This includes analysis of news and announcements, in-depth interviews with industry insiders and financial metrics among other things.
If you are looking to align your brand, and position yourselves as thought leaders within a particular subject then adding your brand to our reports will help with this objective
- Sponsors logo on front cover of report
- Sponsors logo included on all banners used to promote the report – Social Media, IABM Website, Dedicated emails
- One page advertorial within the report
- Opportunity to take part in a live Webinar to promote the findings within the report
Price available on request.