IABM Journal 113
Published Q2 2020
Journal is the IABM Magazine released every quarter that covers hot topics within the industry. It is distributed at major shows, posted to IABM members and posted online for all members to view.
- The Essential Shift to Cloud – the COVID Push?
- Preparing for the future of high-quality live streaming
- Dreaming big: Rogers Sports & Media makes the leap into DTC
- In these unprecedented times, be wary: absence doesn’t make the heart grow fonder
- CTO Panel – the vision for 2020 and beyond
- Smoke & Mirrors – how to Build and Buy
- Connect – on the move
- IABM Virtual Offering
- APAC Region – Feature
- Tommy Hilfiger Brings Viewers to the Runway with Matrox Monarch EDGE
- Magewell capture devices simplify live event AV productions for SEG
- Skinny MAM – What you’ve always wanted in a media management solution….and nothing you don’t
- OWC – your new industry-first ThunderBay Flex 8
Submit your details below to take part in one of our quarterly Journal articles focused around the BaM Content Chain or one of our Member Speak articles.
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
We caught up with Jean Lapierre, Senior Director, Advanced Technologies to discuss Matrox® VERO. Jean tells us about what VERO is and what stimulated its development, ...
IABM4 days ago
University of Southern California’s Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism with The Julie Chen/Leslie Moonves and CBS Media Center “The Master of Sci...
IABM7 days ago
In this episode of the mini-interview series, we invited Mark from Axello to talk about the media streaming landscape in Europe, China, and Southeast Asia. In the inte...
By Evelyne Kuo, Content Strategist, BaishanCloud7 days ago
Sector Trends - Live SportsUpdated February 2020 IABM Sector Trends Reports track developments in technology adoption, use cases, and workflow models in different...
IABM15 days ago
Digital Nirvana On Demand Webinar - Leveraging AI and Cloud for the generation of CaptionsIn this webinar we discussed how toImport media into TranceCreate, view and e...
IABM17 days ago
To view a PDF of this report, please click here.
IABM23 days ago
We talk to Thomas Tang (President and founder at Apantac) about trends in KVM over IP in the Broadcast industry, the kinds of applications that really benefit from KVM...
IABM24 days ago
Qumulo advances editorial and video production workflows, to keep creativity flowing on prem and in the cloud.Qumulo’s eBook is a guide to ensure your journey to the h...
IABM25 days ago