IABM Journal 113
Published Q2 2020
Journal is the IABM Magazine released every quarter that covers hot topics within the industry. It is distributed at major shows, posted to IABM members and posted online for all members to view.
- The Essential Shift to Cloud – the COVID Push?
- Preparing for the future of high-quality live streaming
- Dreaming big: Rogers Sports & Media makes the leap into DTC
- In these unprecedented times, be wary: absence doesn’t make the heart grow fonder
- CTO Panel – the vision for 2020 and beyond
- Smoke & Mirrors – how to Build and Buy
- Connect – on the move
- IABM Virtual Offering
- APAC Region – Feature
- Tommy Hilfiger Brings Viewers to the Runway with Matrox Monarch EDGE
- Magewell capture devices simplify live event AV productions for SEG
- Skinny MAM – What you’ve always wanted in a media management solution….and nothing you don’t
- OWC – your new industry-first ThunderBay Flex 8
Submit your details below to take part in one of our quarterly Journal articles focused around the BaM Content Chain or one of our Member Speak articles.
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
OTT is gaining significant ground as an alternative to traditional delivery platforms as more consumers turn to a plethora of devices to satisfy their appetites for en...
Introducing Promethean TV's Donation Overlay Templates for driving donations directly from video streams without disrupting messages. Ideal for Houses of Worship, the ...
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected hea...
IABM4 days ago
As a society, we rely more and more on cloud storage as time goes on. The year 2020 has truly opened our eyes, Bird Box style, to the full potential of the cloud and i...
By Samantha Sjodin, Content Marketer, FileCatalyst4 days ago
This presentation will explain how 5G creates a new ball game in many domains. The high-speed network capability of 5G will enable UHD experiences, multi-view in HD, a...
IABM9 days ago
Evaluating your existing DR strategy or developing a new one? Learn how to efficiently add cloud storage for a hybrid cloud approach. No single storage repository can ...
By Sarah Cook, Director of Marketing, Caringo9 days ago
IABM Journal 114Published Q3 2020Journal is the IABM Magazine released every quarter that covers hot topics within the industry. It is distributed at major shows,...
IABM11 days ago
OWNZONES Entertainment Technologies is a leading cloud-based video supply chain company that empowers content creators to reach their consumers on a global scale. OWNZ...
IABM12 days ago