IABM Journal 113
Published Q2 2020
Journal is the IABM Magazine released every quarter that covers hot topics within the industry. It is distributed widely throughout the industry.
- The Essential Shift to Cloud – the COVID Push?
- Preparing for the future of high-quality live streaming
- Dreaming big: Rogers Sports & Media makes the leap into DTC
- In these unprecedented times, be wary: absence doesn’t make the heart grow fonder
- CTO Panel – the vision for 2020 and beyond
- Smoke & Mirrors – how to Build and Buy
- Connect – on the move
- IABM Virtual Offering
- APAC Region – Feature
- Tommy Hilfiger Brings Viewers to the Runway with Matrox Monarch EDGE
- Magewell capture devices simplify live event AV productions for SEG
- Skinny MAM – What you’ve always wanted in a media management solution….and nothing you don’t
- OWC – your new industry-first ThunderBay Flex 8
Submit your details below to take part in one of our quarterly Journal articles focused around the BaM Content Chain or one of our Member Speak articles.