IABM Journal 113
Published Q2 2020
Journal is the IABM Magazine released every quarter that covers hot topics within the industry. It is distributed at major shows, posted to IABM members and posted online for all members to view.
- The Essential Shift to Cloud – the COVID Push?
- Preparing for the future of high-quality live streaming
- Dreaming big: Rogers Sports & Media makes the leap into DTC
- In these unprecedented times, be wary: absence doesn’t make the heart grow fonder
- CTO Panel – the vision for 2020 and beyond
- Smoke & Mirrors – how to Build and Buy
- Connect – on the move
- IABM Virtual Offering
- APAC Region – Feature
- Tommy Hilfiger Brings Viewers to the Runway with Matrox Monarch EDGE
- Magewell capture devices simplify live event AV productions for SEG
- Skinny MAM – What you’ve always wanted in a media management solution….and nothing you don’t
- OWC – your new industry-first ThunderBay Flex 8
Submit your details below to take part in one of our quarterly Journal articles focused around the BaM Content Chain or one of our Member Speak articles.
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
A new way of thinking and working is required across all aspects of the value chain — from media production to transportation. Together with industry experts we explor...
Hosted by Net Insight & Powered by IABM16 days ago
In this scene setting mini keynote preceding our “As a Service” sessions, Aditi Pandey, Head of Vendor Management and Partnerships at NRK discusses as-a-se...
IABM18 days ago
We speak to Adrian Herrera, Product Marketing Principal, Object Storage at DataCore Software about the recent acquisition of Caringo, their relaunch of Swarm and how a...
IABM23 days ago
Paul MacklinProduct Manager, Vimond IOThe lifecycle of a story in the media world today is increasingly short. Sparking the interest of your audience, gaining their at...
Journal Article from Vimond31 days ago
Matt LoreilleCMO at WildmokaThe time when news broadcasters used social media as a ‘nice-to-have’ publishing platform has well and truly passed. Digital OTT and social...
Journal Article from Wildmoka31 days ago
The Players iNDEMAND distributes premium Video-on-Demand (VOD) and Pay Per View (PPV) entertainment to more than 200 North American TV operators, with a reach of more ...
Journal Article from Telos Alliance31 days ago
Gordon ReidManaging Director, CEDAR Audio LtdCEDAR Audio is a UK based company committed to noise suppression, speech enhancement and audio restoration. It has focusse...
Journal Article from CEDAR Audio31 days ago
Spark Sport is a premium live and on-demand sports streaming service in New Zealand. Launched in 2019, the platform offers a wide range of live and on demand content ...
Journal Article from M2A Media31 days ago