IABM Journal 115
Published Q4 2020
Journal is the IABM Magazine released every quarter that covers hot topics within the industry. It is distributed widely throughout the industry.
This issue is available to view as a full publication below (click the ribbon icon to view and jump to specific articles) or to view each individual article, click the links in the content table.
(Click on the links below to view the individual articles)
- The IABM Technology and Trends Roadmap
- What is the Future of News Production?
- How the media and entertainment industry can protect media asset libraries against ransomware
- Adding Value – the benefits of creative collaboration
- Virtualizing broadcast operations
- ATEME TITAN Powers TVUp OTT
- PlayBox Technology - COVID Success Story
- How to Navigate Today’s Bandwidth Constrained, Multi-Codec World
- New EMEA Members’ Council line-up announced
- Special Report – What’s driving change in Store?
- A Brand New You in the EU
- Bringing the highest production standards to Greenland
- Next Gen CDN Services in Asia
- Overcoming the remote fear factor to deliver live productions from anywhere
- Media Distillery – one year on from winning Dragons’ Den
- The brave new world of PR and marketing
- Driving the consolidation of media transport and enterprise services into a single WAN
- Realizing the potential of the cloud for live video production
- Going remote: enhancing production workflows with cloud-native technologies
- Sony NMS: Successful Digital Supply Chains Scale as You Grow
- Genelec – Four Decades of Sustainable Innovation
- Prime Focus Technologies - Making AI work for M&E
- Member Speak – Never.no
- Red Bee Media – Strength under pressure