VisualOn has released its universal content adaptive encoding solution – VisualOn Optimizer
Reduces streaming costs and enhances viewing experience without impacting deployed infrastructure
Intigral, the media arm of STC Group and leading provider of digital entertainment and sports solutions in the Middle East and North Africa region, has selected the VisualOn Optimizer to optimize CDN bandwidth and storage cost while maintaining and improving the end-user video quality for VoD network.
“Video streaming can be extremely bandwidth-intensive and how to save the bandwidth cost is a major topic. VisualOn optimizes the bitrate of VoD video content, without reducing video quality. The solution enabled savings up to 70% on bandwidth and CDN storage, while maintaining the video quality,” said Eyad Al Dwaik, Director Engineering Operations at Intigral.
VisualOn Optimizer is the industry’s first Universal CAE solution that can be easily integrated with your current delivery systems, Live or VoD, cloud or on-prem, without changing your transcoders or workflows. It efficiently analyzes the content and determines the best transcoder settings for achieving the target quality:
- Achieves 40%+ bitrate reduction while maintaining or improving video quality, as measured by VMAF score.
- Supports VoD workflow with computationally efficient single-pass encoding.
- Supports Live workflow in real-time with zero added latency, nor CPU load.
- Is compatible with any software or hardware transcoder; fully compliant with industry standards without interoperability issues.
- Does not add any addition CPU load, not delay to an existing transcoding farm.
Yang Cai, President & CEO at VisualOn, added: “We are proud to extend our partnership with a global digital entertainment provider such as Intigral to provide a remarkable experience for their end-users across all devices while reducing streaming costs. Reducing delivery costs while maintaining or improving viewing quality is crucial for video delivery service providers to maximize profits in a highly competitive market.”
VisualOn Optimizer is now being experienced by customers worldwide. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more.