Bluefish444 have developed IngeSTore as a complementary multi-channel ingest tool, enabling Bluefish hardware to capture multiple independent format SDI or NDI® sources simultaneously. Capture to QuickTime, AVI and DVCPRO50/HD codecs for free.
Watch the IngeSTore product video here
IngeSTore can be used seamlessly in combination with popular NLE software such as Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro CC to provide a simultaneous capture and output solution, with compatible Bluefish hardware and firmware modes.
IngeSTore features software licence upgrades to encode uncompressed SDI to other codecs, such as Avid-compliant OP-ATOM DNxHD 8-bit media. IngeSTore can write directly to local or shared storage, including Avid shared storage, allowing systems to access media directly from the Avid Media Database.
The BlueCodecPack licence includes DNxHD, ProRes, H.264, Sony XDCAM, and AVC-Intra 100 codecs, with JPEG 2000 also available as an optional addition to BlueCodecPack.
The perfect companion for the following workflows:
Multiple codec options
- Uncompressed, DV, DVCProHD codecs free
- H.264, DNxHD, AVC-Intra 100, XDCAM, JPEG2000 via additional licence
- Codecs are compatible with MAM options such as eMAM and CatDV
Network Shared Storage
- Connects via 10Gb, 5Gb, 2.5Gb or 1Gb network interfaces
- Compatible with Avid Nexis shared storage devices, and storage from G-Technology, DDP, SNS Evo, ProMAX, JMR, Caldigit, MAGMA, ATTO, Fusion, Facilis Technology, Masstech, Accusys, EditShare, StorageDNA, Quantum, plus more
- Visit Bluefish’s website for a full list of qualified shared storage options
- Control IngeSTore remotely on your network
- Supports multiple servers controlled via a single interface
- Add extra functionality to IngeSTore
- Requires a REST API licence per server