IABM Adoption Trends reports annually track the adoption of specific emerging technologies within the broadcast and media sector. The purpose of these reports is to enable member companies to better understand what is driving the adoption of emerging technologies within customer organizations. This will provide member companies more insight to better address the challenges lying ahead, from new product development to marketing strategy. These reports contain a discussion on the state of adoption of a specific emerging technology in broadcast and media, as well as an analysis of significant customer deployments.
- According to IABM’s Media Tech Business Tracker, about a quarter of broadcast and media companies have already deployed some sort of AI/ML technology as of 2021.
- From the BaM Content Chain® perspective, end-users are most likely to deploy AI/ML in Manage- and Produce-related workflows.
- The primary drivers of the adoption of AI technology are vitally important in the direct-to-consumer model.
- Employing AI/ML technology in production enables broadcasters to cut staff and thus save money.
View the interactive version below or click here to access the PDF.
- Business Models
- Supply Chain
- Digital Transformation
- Data Privacy & Management
- Human Capital
- Cloud & Virtualization
- AI/ML, Data & Analytics
- Ad Tech