IABM Coronavirus Impact Tracker
In conversation with...
Hear from our Head of Insight & Analysis about how your data is helping IABM track the impact of this pandemic on business.
- What is the new CoronaVirus Tracker?
- How can people use the tracker and how can they apply it in their day to day work?
- What results are we seeing so far?
- How do IABM Plan to develop the tracker over the coming weeks and months?
- When we go back to "normal" life what will be the main effects of this unprecedented shock on the Media Tech Industry?
- How can people take part?
Head of Insight & Analysis
Head of Membership Engagement
Influence the tracker data by taking part
We need you to take part in a short 5 minute survey to help us assess the impact on the Broadcast & Media supply industry during these challenging times. Even if you have already submitted data, we urge you to keep revisiting the tracker so that it can provide up to the minute real time results.
The data from the survey will be analysed and provides real time updates to the industry around buying trends, investment and revenues.
The survey includes questions around
- The impact of coronavirus on revenues by supply chain, revenue type (hardware/software)
- The impact of coronavirus on media technology investment (by buyers)
- What are the forces driving the above – e.g. supply chain disruptions etc.
- How investment is changing from a technological perspective as a result of the crisis
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
In this IABM TV interview, Rick Smith (President/Owner, Broadcast Blinds) discusses the issues that studios have and that Broadcast Blinds solve. Q1) Rick, you’ve been...
IABM2 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Craig Bury (Partner, CTO, Three Media) discusses which products and services have been the main focus Three Media and their customers recent...
IABM7 days ago
Embracing change – The secrets to success in extraordinary timesChaos drives change. The chaos of the coronavirus pandemic is proving to be a catalyst not just for cha...
IABM8 days ago
NAB Show Express 2020: IABM Online State of the Industry ConferenceGet the inside track on key trends and technologies shaping the future of Broadcast and MediaIABM’s ...
IABM8 days ago
A panel of IABM member vendors share their views and experiences of the industry – current trading conditions, ongoing and future priorities, opportunities for growth,...
IABM14 days ago
Bea Alonso, Director of Product Marketing at Dalet, shares her top tips for marketing in the current climate.
IABM17 days ago
In this IABM TV interview, Art Raymond (Chief Customer Officer, Levels Beyond) discusses some of Level Beyond’s learnings and outcomes from the COVID-19 experien...
IABM18 days ago