‘Winner takes all: Unlocking the opportunity in video games and esports’ took place online on Wednesday 9 December 2020.
During this 80-minute recording of the session, leading video games and esports experts will help you better understand how traditional media is being complemented and disrupted by the rapid growth in competitive gaming.
Produced in association with Telstra and Telstra Ventures, discussions centre around how video games and esports content can help grow and engage audiences, the changing workflows for content creation and distribution, and how network demands, costs and regional complexity influence the production, testing and public release of games globally.
The session is moderated by SVG Chief Editor Jason Dachman.
- Daniel Ahmad, Niko Partners, Senior Analyst
- David Harris, Guinevere Capital, Managing Director
- Steve Jalicy, ESL Gaming, Global Head of Streaming
- Anna Lockwood, Telstra Broadcast Services, Head of Global Sales
- Yash Patel, Telstra Ventures, General Partner