MediaKind’s Aquila On-Demand solution delivers an end-to-end content delivery workflow designed to ingest, process and deliver video files for OTT and IPTV consumption. This solution addresses the challenge in delivering a high-end user experience while ensuring operational costs remain under strict control. When combined with the MediaKind PRISMA advertising and alternate content portfolio, it also enables new revenue streams leveraging advertising and content distribution rights capabilities.
- Push your video quality higher leveraging MediaKind’s On-Demand Encoding technology to provide the highest video quality and guaranteed performance across multiple codec choices – MPEG-2, H.264 & HEVC•
- Enabling a better consumer experience delivering content to a wide variety of devices by leveraging MediaKind’s packager support for all major segment and manifest formats (HLS, Smooth Streaming, DASH, CMAF)•
- Faster time to market by deploying a unified solution across any network and infrastructure type (COTS servers, IT datacenters & private and public clouds)•
- Reduce operational complexity using a single interface for all services and servers’ operations•
- Optimize server footprint with an underlying micro-services design, that provides deployment flexibility, allows scalability according to demand and delivers a highly available service