ASUS E900 G4 supports up to 56 processing cores on the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors. Featuring up to 4-way multi-graphic supported with genuine four PCIe Gen3 x16 link, E900 G4 uses new ID design on front bezel with ASUS branding which is user friendly, too-less case design for hassle-free maintenance.
1. Extreme Performance
– Supporting Intel 1st and 2nd Gen Xeon Scalable Family processors, with up to Platinum, 56 processing cores performance.
– Up to 4-way Multi-graphic supported with true 4 x PCIE Gen3 x16 link
2. Flexible Storage options
– 4 x U.2 connectors, M.2 slot, 10 x SATA ports on demand
– Supporting ASUS PIKE cards for RAID and SAS Hard drives (optional)
– Supporting Intel VROC technology with onboard
3. Complete IT Infrastructure management
– Out-of-band management supported with ASUS ASMB9 (optional)
– Comprehensive and effortless IT management with ASUS Control Center (ACC)
4. ISV Certification and Partnership
– Autodesk application certified
– Nvidia VR ready
– Adobe partnership
5. Target Market: Deep Learning, 3D simulations, and Content Creation