UNIQUE CONFIGURATION OF A LARGE COINCIDENT DIAPHRAGM CAPSULE
Unlike most X/Y stereo microphones where the capsules form a 90° stereo image, the BP4025 has ingenious arrangement of its large capsules for stereo more "realistic" 120° image. The two capsules are mounted back-to-back on the same electronic circuit.
This is a unique configuration of coincident large diaphragm capsules for impeccable sound quality and exceptionally low noise level. The audio reproduction - thanks to the excellent channel separation - is natural and powerful to give the listener the impression of being there when the audio was recorded.
- Unique configuration of large-diaphragm capsules offer pristine sound quality and exceptionally low noise
- Natural and powerful sound reproduction
- Innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for camera-mount use, but can also be used in the studio
- Excellent channel separation
- Phantom power operation—for use with professional equipment
- Diaphragms are 24.3mm diameter and a thickness of 2 microns
- 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and 10 dB pad
- 80Hz Low cut filter with a slope of 12dB/octave
- Low self noise (14dB)
- Includes one balanced cable (5-pin XLRM at the microphone end and two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output end)