Built on the SAM-Q platform, the SAM-Q-SDI brings the freedom to monitor SDI, AES and Analogue audio sources with maximum operational efficiency, offering multiple modes and up-gradable licences within one unit, ensuring that you get the most value out of your investment.
- Configured specifically to address the needs of different applications, skillets and workflows.
- Engineers and supervisors can restrict sources, modes and front panel functions to streamline operation and reduce user error.
- A feature set that can change with your requirements, including optional MADI support or Loudness Monitoring.
The latest release includes the brand-new audio phase metering mode included as standard, plus additional functions that can be purchased separately and installed as a licenses.
- Loudness Monitoring Mode - 8 independent loudness probes, providing Short-Term, Momentary and Loudness Monitoring.
- MADI License - customers will be able to Mix, Monitor and Measure up to 128 MADI sources on the SAM-Q-SDI.