The Sony HXC-P70 is a point-of-view “POV” camera developed for a wide range of more affordable applications than the HDC-P1, thanks to a longer cable distance extension and a higher sensitivity, in addition to its compact size, light weight and lower power consumption.
It allows direct connection to the HXCU-FB70 camera control unit by optical fibre cable, in addition to two HD/SD-SDI outputs. The hybrid type fibre cable can extend the distance from the CCU up to 500 m, while supplying the required power. If a single-mode fibre cable is connected, the distance can extend up to 10 km with a local power supply.
- 2/3" 3 CMOS HD Imagers, "Exmor"
- Optical Fiber Transmission with Direct Cable Connection
- Up to 500m by the Sony CCFN hybrid type optical fiber cableincluding power supply from CCU.
- Up to 10km by the single-mode fiber cable with local power supply
- Connect to the current CCU, HXCU-FB70
- Integrated Motorized ND Filter and Electrical CC filter
- Slow Shutter with 64 Frame Accumulation, and +48dB Gain Up >> very bright even with dark condition
- Total Level Control System
- For Auto Gain, Auto Iris, and Auto Shutter
- 2x/4x Digital Extender
- Low Power Consumption, 17W