The ZEISS CP.3 lenses offer the perfect combination of high image quality and reliable usability. They exhibit the clean, crisp characteristics ZEISS is known for, together with an interchangeable mount system and full-frame coverage.
Ranging from 15 mm to 135 mm, the ten focal lengths available in the ZEISS Compact Prime CP.3 or CP.3 XD series cover all applications from wide-angle to telephoto. The ZEISS CP.3 lenses feature advanced lens coatings, painted lens rims and special light traps within the barrel to eliminate unwelcome veiling glare and flares. The result is higher contrast, richer blacks and more saturated colors.
The ZEISS CP.3 lenses are a professional toolset that simplifies your work on set. They are easy to handle, allow for fast changeover of equipment and give you great creative freedom to make your ideas come to life.
The compact and light-weight design enables you to use different stabilizing systems and to have a compact camera setup that is ideal for shooting in narrow spaces and for capturing dynamic shots.
Zeiss CP.3 Features
- Full frame coverage
- Interchangeable Lens Mount System, with five mount options (PL, EF, E, F, MFT)
- Clean and crisp ZEISS look, color matched across the lens family and matching with other ZEISS cine lenses
- Smooth and temperature stable focusing mechanism projects
- Compact and light-weight design is ideal for handheld, gimbal, drone and Steadicam applications
- Modern optical design, with vastly improved anti-reflection coatings
- Extraordinarily smooth focus rotation even in extreme temperature conditions thanks to a new, sophisticated construction design
- Standardized positioning of the focus rings and a consistent 95 mm front diameter allows for fast and easy changeover while on set