The new ViaLiteHD ODE-MINI is a compact and versatile outdoor enclosure with a good deal of features for its size. It can house one or two Blue or Yellow OEM Links, which can be any ViaLite RF band to 4.2 GHz, or a C-Band Link up to 7.5 GHz. Options include: Site Controller with fully integrated SNMP, Mini Ethernet Switch and LNA/B Power. The enclosure is class leading for its size and cost.
- Smallest enclosure
- Optional Site Controller with SNMP management
- Optional 3 port mini Ethernet switch
- Quick connect quad fiber
- Optional dual redundant PSU
- 5-year warranty
The ODE-MINI is cast aluminium and has an ingress protection rating of IP65. It is lightweight and dish-mountable.
The enclosure can house:
- L-Band up and downlink
- C-Band RX or TX module (OEM format only)
- SNMP monitoring & control
- 3 port mini Ethernet switch.
The enclosure is typically installed on a rooftop or at an antenna hub, especially is restricted spaces, where RF and other services are transmitted over optical fiber to a remote equipment room.
Ideal for broadcast applications:
- L-Band version for flyaway antennas etc.
- GPS version for connection to Video Sync Pulse Generators (SPGs) or precision network timers
- Neutrik power and optical connectors for fast Outside Broadcast (OB) deployment
- Dual redundant power supply design for OB communications reliability
- IP65 rated and wide environmental specification for tough production conditions