Ultra-low latency, HD bi-directional live encoder/decoder. Transmit & receive live audio/video or audio only in real-time, with full duplex audio.
Receive from any Quicklink studio contributor – ST500, ST150, ST100, iOS App or chrome browser for broadcast output via HD-SDI, HDMI and IP (NDI™, MPEG-TS). The ST100, ST102, ST208 & ST200 are an essential element in any point-to-point broadcast solution where ultra-low latency and high quality links are required. Ideal for networking studios and bureaus together.
- 265/HEVC equivalent utilising VP9
- Simultaneous encode and decode in point-to-point or relay mode
- 200ms glass-to-glass delay
- Rate adaptive up to 1080p60 30Mbps
- Supports HD-SDI, HDMI, IP inputs and outputs
- Full duplex audio, no audio ducking
- 2 Channels of audio with one channel available as talkback from the ST100/ST200 to the contributor
- Audio I/O: XLR analogue, AES digital and AES67 IP
- Deployable on both private and public networks
- No public IP required with inbuilt NAT traversing
- Automatic failover between network connections for maximum up-time
- Create permanent video circuits – Automatic link recovery in case of power outage
- Simple central management from a web browser
- OEM options for customisation