Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC devices provide 64-bit processor scalability while combining real-time control with soft and hard engines for graphics, video, waveform, and packet processing. Built on ARM real-time processors and a programmable logic equipped platform, three distinct variants include dual processor (CG) devices, quad processor and GPU (EG) devices, and video codec (EV) devices.
The Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC EV devices are particularly suited to a wide range of broadcast and media applications, from camera encoding to mobile wireless video systems, and contribution IRDs to live streaming encoders:
- Configurable and dynamically adjustable codec
- Integrate with a wide portfolio of Xilinx and partner IP cores such as 12G-SDI, ST 2110, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 etc.
- Up to 4K60 4:2:2 10-bit H.264/H.265 encode + decode
- Multichannel support up to 4K60 (e.g. 2x 1080p60 or 4x 1080p30)
- Ultra-low-latency mode of <35ms glass-to-glass
- Total device power for a single pipeline as low as 8.5W
Other products from this company:
Alveo Adaptable Accelerator Cards
Share this Product: