α1 – The One
Sony continues to challenge the limits of conventional imaging tools with innovative technology that delivers an unprecedented combination of resolution and speed plus intuitive operation. The α1 offers new dimensions of imaging performance as well as efficient workflow, giving the user new creative freedom. The α mission is to give creators the power to realize their dreams. The α1 is its most potent expression to date.
The Alpha 1 offers an extraordinary combination of high resolution and blazing speed. Ultra-fast readout from the 50.1 MP sensor allows continuous bursts at up to 30 fps with AF and AE tracking using the electronic shutter. Perfect for any situation where the critical action is over in an instant.
50.1 megapixel Exmor RS™ image sensor
The α1 features a full-frame stacked back-illuminated CMOS Exmor RS™ sensor with 50.1 effective megapixels and integrated memory. In addition to delivering outstanding image quality, this allows the α1 to shoot continuously at up 30 frames per second while offering fast, precise phase-detection AF and top-quality 8K movies with full-frame 8.6K oversampling for the first time in the α series. Unprecedented performance for a new era of image making. Looking for to buy Sony Alpha 1 contact UBMS Dubai. We can give best price and fast delivery for all sony professional products . Buy new ILCE-1 from UBMS .
Advanced BIONZ XR engine boosts speed by up to 8x
The α1 features a revised system architecture with greatly enhanced processing performance from image capture through all signal processing stages. Processing latency is minimised while image processing power is dramatically increased for extraordinary image quality. User interface, network, and file management processing is distributed so that fast, stress-free control response is maintained regardless of real-time processing load. Looking for Sony Alpha store in Dubai ? UBMS have the largest collection of Alpha cameras in UAE.
Continuous shooting at up to 30 fps
High speed readout from the 50.1-megapixel image sensor and a large buffer memory make it possible to shoot up to approximately 165 full-frame JPEG images or 155 full-frame compressed RAW images at up to 30 frames per second with the electronic shutter while maintaining full AF and AE tracking performance. This can be a huge confidence-booster when timing is critical for sports and other moving subjects.
Silent, vibration-free electronic shutter
The electronic shutter operates silently, without mechanical noise that can be disruptive when shooting sports or events in a quiet environment. The electronic shutter is also vibration-free, minimising the likelihood of vibration-induced blur and further contributing to superior image quality. And since it has no moving components the electronic shutter is much more durable than any mechanical counterpart.
Anti-flicker shooting with electronic shutter
High-speed readout from the new image sensor has made it possible to provide Anti-flicker Shooting with an electronic shutter for the first time. This enables blackout-free shooting, up to 120 AF/AE tracking calculations per second, up to 30 fps continuous shooting, silent shooting, and other advantages of the electronic shutter without flicker issues when shooting under fluorescent, LED or other flicker-prone types of artificial light. Anti-flicker  ON  OFF
The α1 viewfinder does not black out when an exposure is made, so you have an uninterrupted view that allows smooth, seamless framing and tracking even during continuous shooting. High readout speed from the new image sensor makes it possible to refresh the live-view EVF display 240 times per second while shooting continuous bursts, overcoming the distracting time lag that is usually associated with EVF viewing. (A) Blackout-free Shooting (B) Shooting with blackouts . ILCE1 will available in UBMS Dubai Showroom Soon .
High resolution and sensitivity with 15-stop dynamic range
The α1 employs highly efficient noise reduction processing to deliver extraordinary resolution from its 50.1 effective megapixel image sensor. That resolution is complemented by high sensitivity with low noise, plus approximately 15 stops of dynamic range at lower sensitivities for smooth, natural gradations from shadows to highlights.
Wide sensitivity range
Even with this sensor’s high pixel count, its back-illuminated structure, gapless on-chip lenses, AR-coated seal glass and other original imaging technologies work with the new BIONZ XR image processing engine to deliver high resolution and low noise throughout a wide sensitivity range: ISO100~32000 standard, expandable to ISO50~102400
Electronic shutter flash sync + high-speed mechanical sync
For the first time in an α camera, electronic shutter flash sync is possible thanks to high readout speed from the stacked CMOS sensor. All electronic shutter advantages are available at up to 1/200 sec. If you need even more speed a new mechanical shutter system allows flash sync up to 1/400 sec. (1/500 sec. APS-C), making it easier to capture dynamic action and opening the door to new creative possibilities.
- An impressive QXGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF features a high 9.44m-dot resolution and 0.9x magnification for exceptionally bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing. This viewfinder has a dedicated 240 fps High Quality+ setting for smooth motion rendering and the finder’s physical design has a long 25mm eye point, 41° field of view, and features a fluorine coating on the outermost viewfinder element to benefit cleaning.
- A 3.0″ 1.44m-dot tilting screen benefits working from high and low angles. This LCD is a touchscreen, too, for intuitive shooting control and menu navigation.
- Dual memory card slots both accept either CFexpress Type A or SD-type memory cards. The dual slot design allows for flexible file saving and handling and can be configured to partition file types or can be used for overflow recording. Additionally, both of the card slots are rated to support UHS-II memory cards for faster transfer speeds.
- Updated menu structure is more intuitive and complements having different workflows and settings selections for movie recording and stills shooting. The menu system also works in conjunction with the touchscreen design of the rear LCD.
- Magnesium alloy chassis assures rigidity, durability, and stability while remaining lightweight. The lens mount has also been improved to better support heavy lenses, and the grip rigidity has been improved for more comfortable hand-holding.
- Extensive weather-sealing, including enhanced sealing around the battery cover, terminal cover, and chassis joints, has been employed to resist dust and moisture for reliable operation in harsh weather conditions.
- Accepts the high-capacity NP-FZ100 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which provides approximately 430 shots/90 minutes of recording per charge when using the viewfinder or 530 shots/95 minutes of recording per charge when using the rear LCD.
- Full-size HDMI A port offers a more reliable connection when working with external recorders.
- A USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port has been added, in addition to a micro-USB port, for faster, more reliable tethering support. The USB Type-C connection allows the camera to be charged or powered from the host power source while connected.
- PC sync terminal for wired flash sync with strobe packs or wireless radio remotes.
- Both 3.5mm headphone and external microphone ports facilitate greater control over audio recording.
- Multi Interface Shoe supports working with the optional ECM-B1M Shotgun Microphone or XLR-K3M XLR Adapter Kit, which provide improved, clear audio recording sound by sending a digital audio signal to the camera, opposed to an analog signal.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the remote camera control and instant sharing of imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online, and support for both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands also enables wireless tethered shooting support. This connectivity also provides remote camera control
- USB Type-C port can be paired with an optional Ethernet wired LAN adapter to provide 1000BASE-T connectivity, wired remote shooting, or FTP transferring.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a1 to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online, and support for both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz bands also enables wireless tethered shooting support. Also, the 5.0 GHz band supports 2×2 MIMO for fast communication speeds and dual antennas ensure a reliable connection.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera’s shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
- Ethernet port offers up to 1000BASE-T speeds for quick wired LAN sharing and remote operation.
- When working over a wired LAN, the Remote Camera Tool 2.1 app now has been enhanced for a reduced release time lag and live view delays as well as support for remote SD card formatting, FTP server switching, and changes to the still image storage destination. Wired or wireless LAN transfers can also occur in the background, while continuing to shoot.
- Imaging Edge Remote for desktop supports PC Remote shooting via the Wi-Fi connection or tethered by the wired USB Type-C port. An updated data transfer control also makes it possible to transfer files from an SD card over Wi-Fi using the Imaging Edge Mobile app even when the camera is powered off.
- Transfer & Tagging add-on app can send FTP setting parameters from your mobile device to the camera, offers automatic data upload to an FTP server with attached metadata, and can perform automatic voice-to-text conversion.