Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM
Publish » Content Protection » Content Protection & Encryption » CAS, encryption, DRM »
- ExpressPlay DRM is a cloud-based multi-DRM service that offers a global footprint with support for all major DRMs such Apple Fairplay Streaming, Google Widevine Modular, Marlin, and Microsoft PlayReady.
- Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM is a cost-effective turnkey solution that offers complete end-to-end protection for over-the-top (OTT) streaming content.
- The multi-DRM service offers a seamless user experience to consumers of live and on-demand streaming services.
- ExpressPlay DRM provides device credentials, content key storage, content encryption, and secure playback along with a multi-DRM license delivery platform.
- The global footprint of ExpressPlay DRM is backed by Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with regional redundancy and fail-over management, which enables a variety of low-latency, fault-tolerant architectures.
- The ExpressPlay multi-DRM service scales to any operational requirement. This is especially important during major live events for managing active user bursts and serving millions of license requests in a very short time period.
- Acting as a crucial complement to any DRM service, the optional ExpressPlay user-specific forensic watermarking embeds a unique identifier for each session, enabling identification of any device that is “leaking” or re-streaming content to allow for real-time shutdown of the illegal redistribution or the ability to take other action subject to the service provider’s policy.