Matrox Maevex 6150 Quad 4K Enterprise...
The NEO Series
MediaKind Cygnus Contribution
This media processing and delivery solution addresses a number of different live content contribution use cases and applications such as remote / at-home production with distinct values enabling content providers/owners, Broadcasters and TV Operators to maximize their investment whilst maintaining the quality and low latencies required for professional media delivery.
Matrox Maevex 6150 Quad 4K Enterprise Encoder Appliance
Coupled with Maevex PowerStream Plus software, the Maevex 6150 quad 4K enterprise encoder delivers reliable industry-leading technology for flexible management of all Maevex devices and features, ensuring complete reach and control over the entire network.
We capture, prepare and deliver your linear TV channels for streaming
Cloudncoder is a linear OTT streaming platform with access to all major European TV networks, and ready integrations to major ISPs and CDNs. We offer managed services with customized configurations and the latest transcoding technologies.
MEDIA GATEWAY & INGEST
We capture linear TV feeds (SD, HD and 4K) via satellite downlinking or IP ingest. With access to European signals we are connected to all major ISPs and operators.
TRANSCODING FOR ADAPTIVE BITRATE
We transcode linear feeds & catchup content into custom bitrates, resolutions and FPS formats to suit your quality, network and device needs.
OTT ORIGIN FOR PACKAGING, DRM
We encrypt your content with major DRM platforms; including Widevine, Playready and Fairplay or to multi-DRM key servers of your choice.
We package video into all major streaming protocols HLS and DASH. ABR over multicast & low latency CMAF formats are offered.
CDN pre-integration helps you distribute wherever you need it.
The NEO Series
• Video Codecs H264/H265. • Audio Codecs AAC, AC3, MPEG. • Pass 608/708 Closed Captions. • HLS/DASH ABR Outputs. • Live Streaming. • DVB Compliant UDP output. • Works with Major CDNS and Media Servers. • Input auto Failover. • Pass SCTE35 Markers into TS or HLS Playlist.
APPLICATIONS: - IP to IP Transcoder - Transcoder for IPTV - Transcoder for OTT - H264 Transcoder - H265 Transcoder
MD8000-100G Media over IP Transport Platform
The latest edition, the MD8000-100G addresses the surging demand for greater bandwidth at the network edge for remote production and other bandwidth intensive transport applications. The MD8000-100G Edition offers a 10X increase in trunk bandwidth from 10 to 100Gbps in order to accommodate today’s surging demand for more remote and distributed production workflows. Each line card in the MD8000-100G chassis effectively now has a clear, wide open 10Gbps path to the network.
Combining a 100Gbps switch along with a 100Gbps network interface, a 10X increase in bandwidth is achieved when compared to standard MD8000 systems. Dual 100Gbps switch/trunk cards are provided for switch and network transport redundancy.
The MD8000-100G edition seamlessly connects to Media Links 100Gb Core and Aggregation Switches with bi-directional 100Gb or 40Gb Ethernet traffic on Trunk interfaces. It is also compatible with existing 4RU MD8000 chassis and line cards.
MD8000-100G is available new or as a premium upgrade for all owners of legacy MD8000 4RU devices.
Applications & Use Cases:
- Tiered high-speed IP transport networking with full protection
- High speed / high reliability file transfers
- Low latency remote / at-home production
- 100GbE switch internet
- Large scale sporting events that require high Quality of Service (QoS) and guaranteed delivery solutions
- Media Applications that have both traditional and IP based requirements that require common platforms and interchange solutions
- Multi-vendor environments with standards based protocols.
- Broadcast studios transitioning from traditional fixed wireline based technologies need to transition to next generation of switched IP solutions to be workflow compliant
- Carrier Class Media Networks
- High Performance Studio Interconnects
- Flawless Contribution Video Transport
- Reliable Content Delivery System
- Integrated Live, Recorded and File-Based Communications
- Multi-point service distribution
- WATCH 100G Eco-System Video
- DOWNLOAD Media Links Solutions Brochure
- DOWNLOAD North America Case Study (Telecom)
- DOWNLOAD Metropolitan Distribution Network Application Note
- DOWNLOAD Live Sports Production Application Note
- DOWNLOAD Centralized IP Switching Application Note
- DOWNLOAD WAN IP Network Application Note