MatrixStore On-Prem is the media focused solution that is deployed in-house or at the organisation’s data centres. The solution ensures creative professionals have the fastest, most secure access to content using the tools and applications that they’re familiar with. It is designed to meet the security, performance, collaboration and access challenges faced by organisations creating, ingesting, logging, editing, sharing, distributing and archiving large volumes of video content.
MatrixStore On-Prem can be deployed stand-alone or as a part of a unified storage platform, synchronising across multiple geographies for business continuity or for global collaboration with other MatrixStore installations, MatrixStore Cloud or other cloud services.
MatrixStore Product highlights:
- Intelligent data and metadata protection ensures you will always be able to find, use and share your content with internal or external teams
- Future proof and non-disruptive scale ensures you will never run out of room for your 8K videos, photography stills or project documentation
- Business rules support to ensure your organisation is seen to put data protection, audit and content security first
- Built-in Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity ensures organisations can keep working in the event of a local outage
- Unique Process in Place (PiP) functionality processes the data where it lives providing a platform to put AI at the heart of your workflows
- Standard interfaces and formats ensure you are not tied into a proprietary platform (SMB, NFS, FTP, S3 and MatrixStore API access)
- MatrixStore works with the tech you work with ensuring a smooth and seamless integration into your daily workflows: Avid, Adobe, Vidispine etc.
- Direct file system access to your objects on Mac, Windows and Linux