The L5-TT Pole Operated (Blue/Silver) tungsten tuneable allows for fine-tuning of the tungsten color temperature from 2,600 K to 3,600 K with increased brightness over the L7-C, and is particularly suited to applications requiring precise matching to conventional tungsten lampheads. Available in both Hybrid and Active Cooling.
The ARRI L-Series is an LED Fresnel fixture which is so close to its conventional counterpart in function and performance that it creates a previously unattainable opportunity, like-for-like replacement of traditional Fresnels with LED-based units. The L5 serries compact size and low weight allow the L5 to be rigged in tight places and hung from low ceilings. The L5 is also ideal for cramped location shoots and interview setups. Low heat allows safer and more comfortable shooting conditions.
The L5 is approximately 45% brighter than a 300 watt tungsten Fresnel, but only consumes 115 watts. When compared to the L7, the L5 is half the weight and size.
versions include the following base configuration: Pole Operation for Pan, Tilt and Focus, 16 mm / 28 mm Combo Pin (Baby 5/8 inch / Junior 1-1/8 inch Combo Pin), 1.5 m (5 ft) Cable with Bare Ends, Integrated 5-Pin DMX In and Thru.
· Fully Tuneable from 2,600 K – 3,600 K
· Plus/Minusgreen correction
· More than 25% brighter than L5-C at 3,200 K
· Perfect for color matching to conventional tungsten lamps
· High Color Rendering
· Low Power Consumption (115 W Nominal)
· Fully Dimmable
· Lightweight and Compact
· True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
· On-Board Battery Connection (22 – 36V DC)
· Onboard DMX In and Out
· RDM Implementation
· USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
· Available in Blue/Silver and Black
· Fan Mode Selection
· powerCON TRUE1 Power Connector
Note: Barndoors are not included with L5 and have to be ordered separately.