Chroma-Q® Studio Force T 12 Phosphor™
The new Chroma-Q® Studio Force T 12 Phosphor™ is a 3,200K CCT, tungsten white fixture which utilises innovative LED technologies found in the Studio Force™ range to provide an equivalent soft edge output to a fluorescent fixture - up to 8,120 lumens - developed specifically for use in TV, film and broadcast studio environments. Other features include an extremely smooth uniform wash, extra soft beam, theatrical grade dimming, laboratory calibration to match Black Body Locus. Designed for practicality, the unit is equipped with a manual control mode, colour touch screen interface, fanless, studio & full modes for maximum control of the units and a range of optional accessories.
- 3,200K CCT tungsten white
- Extreme output – up to 8,120 lumens
- Extra soft beam – very wide output
- Extremely smooth, uniform wash
- Theatrical grade dimming
- Ideal for film and studio applications
- Factory calibrated to match Black Body Locus
- 335mm / 13.2" length ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting
- Camera friendly
- PowerCon input and output for easy daisy-chaining of fixtures
- Broad range of accessories available, including barn door and spigot adaptor
- Fanless, studio & full control modes
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface
- Flat end plates for seamless wall-washing
- Built-in power supply
- Hidden quick release fixings
- Rugged extruded aluminium body
- Also available as a DC battery-powered version
Extreme OutputWith an extreme output of up to 8,120 lumens, the Studio Force T 12 Phosphor™ packs an impressive punch for its size.
Multi-purposeThe Studio Force T 12 Phosphor™ is specifically designed for film and studio soft lighting applications. Optional accessories include a spigot adaptor, egg crate louver, top hat, half top hat and barn door.
ColourThe Studio Force Phosphor™ range includes ColorSure™ technology for enhanced consistency across each light engine and when using multiple fixtures.
Optics & DimmingThe Studio Force Phosphor™ range's camera friendly custom optical design provides a smooth, uniform output, matched by theatrical grade dimming.
Practical & MechanicalOn the outside, the Studio Force T 12 Phosphor™ has been designed to provide maximum versatility and ease of use. The fixture features a colour touch screen interface for easy operation and a full manual control mode.
The built-in power supply, hidden quick release fixings requiring no tools, and PowerCon and 5-pin DMX connections in and out provide fast deployment and simple cable management.
The Studio Force Phosphor™ range also features fanless, studio & full modes for maximum control of the units, flat end plates for seamless wall-washing and a rugged extruded aluminium body.