GatesAir’s new Maxiva™ PMTX-1, is a complete self-contained, outdoor transmitter system. Housed in a completely environmentally sealed enclosure, the PMTX-1 includes many options, allowing configuration flexibility for many applications. The unit is capable of being configured as a Transmitter, Transposer (Translator), or an On-Channel Gap-Filler. Waste heat is efficiently dissipated via the metal housing and heatsink. This allows the unit to be mounted on a variety of structures, including tower, legs, poles, or building walls. For regions with extreme climate conditions, options for ambient air temperatures up to +50°C (122°F) and down to -40°C (-40°F) are available.
The compact dimensions (351W x 224D x 460H mm) of the Maxiva PMTX-1 chassis are key to this unique design, allowing installation on a wide variety of outdoor poles, or mast structures. Access is via a lockable and sealed door. The sealed metal housing of the PM-TX-1has been engineered to remove heat efficiently from the internal circuitry. The unique design of the PMTX-1 provides a high level of installation versatility, allowing it to be installed on virtually any suitable outdoor structure.
This versatile unit does not require a building, shelter or any additional outdoor enclosure. The totally sealed metal case has been designed specifically for outdoor environmental conditions, providing protection from all humidity levels, precipitation and wide temperature extremes.
The unit can be configured and operated as a 50W digital / 100W analogue transmitter, transposer or an on-channel gap-filler, with various input options. A satellite receiver card with CAM slot is also available. The unit includes an internal mask filter. The external power source requirement is 36-72 VDC (positive or negative).
Main Features of Maxiva™ PMTX-1
- Compact chassis: 351W x 224D x 460H mm
- Outdoor, pole-mounted, using adapter plate
- Output Power (Post-Filter): 50W rms Digital or 100W analogue
- Input interface options:
- ASI, BTS, T2MI, SMPTE-310M, ETI
- Gbe port (TS over IP)
- DVB-S/S2 Satellite Receiver input (including CAM interface). 4 slots available.
- RF receiver input for Transposer/Gap-Filler configuration (Direct Conversion – zero IF)
- Regenerative receiver input option for Transposer
- Supports DVB-T/H, ISDB-T/Tb, DVB-T2, ATSC & Analogue modulations
- Embedded Re-Multiplexer/Layer Combiner/TS to BTS (188 to 204 byte) converter for ISDB-Tb
- Adaptive pre-correction circuits
- Optional High stability GPS / GLONASS receiver with battery
- SNMP, Web Interface and Touch Screen display
- RF combiner option for multiple transmitter systems
Other products from this company:
FLEXIVA™ HIGH POWER
Maxiva ULX-OP / VLX-OP
Share this Product:
MAXIVA™ UAXT MULTI-COMPACT / VAXT MULTI-COMPACT
Share this Product: