Maxiva ULX-OP / VLX-OP
GatesAir's Maxiva OP Series of air- and liquid-cooled transmitters are available in several versions with output powers ranging from 200W to 43kW average DTV power, or up to 84kW peak sync with analog modulation.
The Maxiva OP Series transmitter system comprises several sub-parts:
- An exciter (dual drive is optional), with Real-Time Adaptive Pre-correction, and multiple input interface options (ASI, T2MI, ETI, EDI, IP, Satellite) and an optional onboard GPS / GLONASS receiver for accurate synchronization and SFN timing;
- One or more Power Amplifier modules (Stand-alone single PA systems and from 2 to 8 per rack depending on model and the output power level);
- A control and monitoring unit, with embedded change-over system;
- An innovative, high-efficiency air-cooling or liquid-cooling system.
Maxiva OP Series transmitters support several digital modulation standards (DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+, ATSC, and PAL/NTSC Analogue standards. Dualcast systems are also available.
Maxiva OP Series transmitters incorporate innovative World-class engineering, providing unparalleled AC-to-RF efficiency, performance, ease-of-use, and low maintenance costs.
Main Features of Maxiva™ OP Series
- Compact design: Lower power systems are stand-alone 2+1 RU or 3+1 RU 19” rack-mount. Larger systems include one or more 36RU or 42RU equipment racks.
- A wide range of output power levels and configurations are available suiting all needs worldwide
- Doherty high-efficiency wideband or broadband amplifier technology, available in UHF, VHF Band III, and VHF Band I
- Built-in ASI/RF matrix for automatic exciter switch-over, without the need of using an external switchover unit
- DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+, ATSC, NTSC, and PAL (with NICAM) modulations are fully supported
- Embedded Re-Multiplexer/Layer Combiner/TS to BTS (188 to 204 byte) converter for ISDB-Tb
- Real-Time Adaptive Pre-correction
- Optional onboard high stability GPS / GLONASS receiver with battery
- Flexible input interfaces available:
- 4 x ASI inputs (TS, BTS, T2MI, SMPTE-310M) + Analog input
- 2 x ASI inputs and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x ETI or 2 x ETI + 2 x EDI inputs
- 3 x ETI inputs
- 1 x DVB-S/S2 Satellite Receiver input
- 1 x RF input