The AVN-AESIO8 audio converter and interface converts up to eight digital stereo AES3 inputs and eight digital stereo AES3 outputs to and from the Dante Audio-over-IP networking standard. Each input can accept sample rates from 32kHz to 192kHz, which will be sample rate converted to the Dante system sample rate. A valid input signal is confirmed by front panel AES3 lock LEDs for each input. All outputs follow the Dante system sample rate.
This cost effective 1U rack-mount unit offers an easy solution for AV professionals and system integrators. It is simple to configure and operate, with all set-up done via the standard Dante Controller software and power via PoE (Power Over Ethernet).
All digital AES3 inputs and outputs are on high-quality Neutrik XLR connectors and there are front panel status/confidence LEDs for PoE, Link and Clock.
- 8 x balanced digital stereo AES3 inputs on XLR, supporting input rates of 32kHz – 192kHz.
- Sample rate conversion on physical inputs to Dante system sample rate.
- 8 x balanced digital stereo AES3 outputs on XLR, output rate matches Dante system sample rate.
- 1 x RJ45 Dante connector (1Gb/s Ethernet Port).
- PoE, Link, and Clock LED status indicators.
- AES3 Lock LED status indicators for each input.
- Configuration using Dante Controller.
- AES67 operation & Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Powered by PoE.
- 1U 19” rack-mount form factor.
(The AVN-AESIO8R is available with dual redundant Ethernet ports).