The AVN-AI16R audio converter and interface converts up to sixteen analogue inputs to the Dante Audio-over-IP networking standard. Dual Ethernet ports allow the unit to operate in redundant mode, ensuring audio routing is maintained in the event of loss of link on either of the network connections.
This cost effective 1U rack-mount unit offers an easy solution for AV professionals and system integrators. It is simple to configure and operate, with all set-up, except line-up levels, done via the standard Dante Controller software and power via PoE (Power Over Ethernet).
All analogue inputs are on high-quality Neutrik XLR connectors and there are front panel status/confidence LEDs for PoE, Link, and Clock. Global 0dBFS line-up can be set to +12dBu, +18dBu or +24dBu to meet your specific requirement via the front panel recessed toggle switch.
- 16 x balanced analogue inputs on XLR.
- Adjustable global 0dBFS line up selection (+12dBu/+18dBu/+24dBu).
- 2 x RJ45 Dante connector (1Gb/s Ethernet Port) allowing the unit to operate in redundant or switched modes.
- PoE and Link LED status indicators for each Ethernet port.
- Clock LED status indicator.
- Configuration using Dante Controller.
- AES67 operation & Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Powered by PoE on either (or both) Ethernet ports, offering power supply redundancy.
- 1U 19″ rack-mount form factor.
(The AVN-AI16 is available with a single Ethernet port).