AVN-AIO8 8 Input, 8 Output Dante® Interface, PoE
The AVN-AIO8 audio converter and interface converts up to eight analogue inputs and eight analogue outputs to and from the Dante Audio-over-IP networking standard. This cost effective 1U rack-mount unit offers an easy solution for AV professionals and system integrators. It is simple to configure and operate, with all set-up, except line-up levels, done via the standard Dante Controller software and power via PoE (Power Over Ethernet).
All analogue inputs and outputs are on high-quality Neutrik XLR connectors and there are front panel status/confidence LEDs for PoE, Link, and Clock. Global 0dBFS line-up can be set to +12dBu, +18dBu or +24dBu to meet your specific requirement via the front panel recessed toggle switch.
- 8 x balanced analogue inputs on XLR.
- 8 x balanced analogue outputs on XLR.
- Adjustable global 0dBFS line up selection (+12dBu/+18dBu/+24dBu).
- 1 x RJ45 Dante connector (1Gb/s Ethernet Port).
- PoE, Link, and Clock LED status indicators.
- Configuration using Dante Controller.
- AES67 operation & Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Powered by PoE.
- 1U 19” rack-mount form factor.
(The AVN-AIO8R is available with dual redundant Ethernet ports).